Chapter 13: 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝙸

After what happened that day. Clara never spoke to Canada again. When Canada tries to approach him Clara started avoiding him as well. She was really mad at him and thinking how happy he is with her made her mad more.

"You're so stupid...Canada.."

     It was raining and Clara forgot her umbrella. She wasn't expecting it to rain. Clara was walking by herself home, showering in drizzling rain. Everyone she passes by was holding an umbrella but she has none. She doesn't care anyway. She stopped walking when she saw the cafe where they first hang out.

"What wrong with me...?"

     Clara asked again. "She's dead...Its no use of being angry anymore right!?" Clara asked herself. She looked down and felt so weird. Her chest felt 'pain', a different kind of pain. She can't even explain it.

     She started to run home. She just wanted to go home. She doesn't want to stay outside any longer. 'It hurts here...' Suddenly while running, she tripped and fall from the ground. Her face was stained by dirt so as her hands as well. "I hate it..." Clara started to sob. "I hate to feel this in my chest..." she said. "I just don't want him to be with someone else..." Clara wiped her blood tears and sat up. Suddenly someone walks towards her carrying an umbrella. Its Canada. "What are you doing here...?" She asked. "You'll get ill if you stay here, Philippines..." He called and kneel down. He tried to touch her but she flinches. "Don't touch me," Clara said. And stand up on her own.

"and I didn't ask."

     Clara started to walk away from him but Canada throws his umbrella and ran after her. "Philippines! Wait up!" He held her cold hands but she slapped it away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" She screamed. "You like her better, don't you!?" Clara screamed. "Who? What do you mean?" Canada asked. "Indonesia!! I saw you talking to her! You seem happy with her!! You like her, don't you!?" Clara said. "Philippines..." Canada tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

"Leave me alone!"

. . .

     Clara finally calmed down, the two somehow finally found shelter. There, Clara sat far away from him. She also avoids looking at him. The silence was covering their atmosphere, only the raindrops can be heard. Until Canada spoke. "How about let's eat again together..that...That will be fun right?" Canada asked. "together?" Clara looked at him. Her eyebrows crossed. "Aren't you tired of me?" Clara crossed her arm and looked away. Canada smile while trying to brighten her up. "Then how about, I'll treat you again. I'll buy you anything you like to eat." Canada said and hoping she'll pick up the idea but no, it didn't work. "I can buy and cook whatever I wanted to eat." Clara pouted and looked away again. "Is that so...Ah! How about pancake?---That's right! Pancake, you can eat and have as many as you want." Canada said. Clara looked at him while the hate in her face slowly fades away. "What do you think?" Canada asked. "Pancake...I guess, Is a good idea." Clara said. "Tomorrow, what do you think?" Canada asked again. "Sure.." Clara said and looked away.

     The next morning, Clara came out of her house and saw Canada waiting for her outside. "Let's go?" Canada asked. Clara at the other hand smile and seems excited about it. Little did they know all of the cafes were closed to sudden reason. "It's closed.." Clara said. "What should we do?" she asked and her smile slowly replaced by a sad expression. "Don't worry, I know a lot of cafes. There's a lot of pancake cafe here. They cant be close like this" Canada said. But they almost walk over the whole city yet all of the cafes are closed. Even the coffee shop. Clara pulled her jacket and looked at him. "C-Canada...wheres the pancake?" Clara asked. "P-please wait! There's something we still can do except for eating pancake today." Canada tried to calm her down again. "There is? What is it?" Clara asked seems curious and interested. "Want to play hockey with me?" Canada asked. "Hockey? What's that?" Clara asked and tilted her head. "It's like uhh..a sport, which two teams play against each other by trying to puck a ball using a hockey stick," Canada said. "I don't get it..." Clara said. Canada smiled and held her hand. "Let's go there instead!!" Canada said and started to run. "W-wait up!!" Clara said.

. . .

     "A...ACHOO!!" Clara sneezes out. "You didn't tell me that we're going to play hockey in a very cold field..ACHOO!!" Clara said. "W-were not even at the field yet..." Canada said. "But its already freezing out here!" Clara said and tried to hit her self up. Canada sighs and takes off her coat. He covered her with it. Because of its size of the coat. Clara's hand cant is seen. Canada turned around and chuckled. "WHAT!!!" Clara roared. In Canada's eyes, she looked like a kid wearing an oversized jacket. Which somewhat looked cute on her. "N-nothing, nothing really..." Canada tried to hide his laugh.

     Soon, they finally made up inside the field. Clara's eyes widen. "It's huge!! And, and there's ice!!" Clara said while looking around. "That's we were going! But first, let's go at the counter to rent a pair of skates." Canada said.

     After putting the skates, Canada immediately went to the ice field. "Come on, Philippines. You can do it." Canada called. Clara came out while holding at the wall. "C-Canada..help me..." She pleads while her legs aren't balancing. "I cant skates!" She said. Canada skates towards her and held her hands. "You can do it!" Canada said and slowly guided her. "Just calm down and focus." He said. "B-but!! I'll fall!!" Clara said. "Don't worry about that! I'll catch you." Canada said. "You will?" Clara asked. "Of course!" Canada smiled.

     They spent their time together. until Clara finally can stand alone on the ice. "Look! Look! Canada!! I can do it!" Clara said while being proud of herself standing at the ice alone. "That's very good!" Canada praised.

     Suddenly Canada's eyes widen when a puck was flying towards Clara who's completely busy balancing her self. "Canada?" Clara called when she saw him skating towards her. Canada tried to block the puck and covers her with his own body. "E-Eh!? C-Canada?" Clara called. Canada turned around and looked at a small group of teens. "W-what are you guys doing?" Canada asked. "Are you dumb? Were playing hockey!" The teen said and laugh. Canada sigh. "Please just leave her alone..." Canada said and decided to leave them be. "How about no?---Hey, dude. do you want to play hockey or are you can even play a hockey perhaps?" the kid started to laugh again. Canada at the other hand slowly shut his self. "C-Canada?..." Clara called. "So you guys are challenging me?" Canada looked at them. "Sure, if you can beat us then we will your girl alone." the teen said. "Canada..you can't win, they're a team.." Clara said. "Don't worry about it.." Canada smiled and held her hand. "C'mon, Ill help you exit the field..." Canada said, Clara, nodded and skates out of the field.

     Clara was outside watching Canada who's standing at the other side of the ice field. He was completely alone while his opponent was a team. Clara knew he can't win. "It's impossible.." Clara said and looked worried. The teen kids laugh. "Here, since your alone. Were going to let you go first." The teen said and pass the puck to Canada. "Are you sure about that?" Canada asked. The teens seem insulted and started the game. "Team! Let's go!!"

     Clara was looking at him worriedly but as the game started her eyes widen. He moves so fast and swiftly. He was like dancing in the ice. "Unbelievable..." Clara whispered. Canada dodges the teens who tried to steal the puck but he easily protects it from them. "He's so cool..." Clara said. She smiled and started to cheer him. "Go! Canada!! You can do it!!" Clara screamed.

      The game score 4 - 0 , the teen was completely shocked at the moment. Canada looked at her while panting. "I did it!" Canada waved at her. Clara ran towards the hallway and skates toward him.

"𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚!!"