Chapter 14: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜

After the incident in Españas Night Massacre, the countries decided to participate to help out the police to solve what really happened that night. Today, Clara was at the gate of Españas place. There was literally no one out there. She smiled and enters the old playground of hers.

     While walking, She saw two persons walking together while talking about something. One of the people notices her. "Ve~!! Its bella! Phillippines! What are you doing here! Ciao!~" Italy greeted. "Good afternoon Miss Philippines. Vhat brings you here today?" Germany asked. "Oh nothing really, I just..think that maybe...I can help!" Clara faked. "Ve~! That's good to hear! bella! " Italy cheered. "Well be going now, see you later," Germany said and gave her a smile.

"Sure...careful on your way."

. . .

     Clara entered the house. She then remembers the game of hunting, the maids the guards. 'They're all dead.' Suddenly someone opens the front door. Its Japan. "Ah! Piri Chan! こんにちは!" Japan greeted. [Trns. "Good afternoon"]. "What are you doing here?" He asked. He was carrying some files and folders. "I..was planning to help you guys around.." Clara said and felt so awkward around him. "We are very greatfur for your assistance." Japan suddenly bows his head for a second. "Ah! eh..I guess..no problem?" Clara said and laugh. "Here let me help you with that," Clara said and took some of the folders. "Oh! You don't have to do that Piri.." Japan insisted but Clara did her best to play with him.

     She spends her hours helping him to collect some documents. "So..Why do you collect this stuff, Japan?" Clara asked looking at the folders which seems very useless. "Oh, well, I don't know either but I think they might be herpfur.." Japan said. 'Is he nuts? He's collecting stuff for no reason?' Clara said through herself. Clara took out her blade and point it to his neck. She was smiling but she hid it back when he suddenly turned around. "You must be pretty tired, how about we take a break and eat downstairs?" Japan said. "Oh..sure.." Clara said. They walk through so many hallways but in the end, they finally reached the stairs.

     "After you..." Wearing the devils' smile, Clara pushed him towards the stairs. He loses his balance and fell. Clara saw how he rolled down and hit his head many times. 'Blood drips.'

     "Eh? What happened? Did my hands move on its own again?" Clara asked while acting like a kid. "B-big sister!?" a girly voice called. Clara turned around and saw a small girl wearing a pink qìpào. "Wh-what have you done to Japan! W-why did you pushed him?! I t-thought were even!---I mean no hurt and---" She was cut when she saw Clara smiling at her. "W-who are you?!" the girl named Taiwan yelled out. "Oh, you're asking me? No, you don't have to know my name. Scrap." Clara said and took out her blade. "I don't remember you well. But you're very cute."

"---and I think you'll be much-much cuter when I plug this blade to your throat."

     Clara said and started to walk towards her. While Taiwan did the opposite. "W-what are you doing! Get away from me!!" Taiwan screamed. "Those eyes are nice. I want them.---I wonder if they will come out?" Clara said while holding the tip of her blade. Taiwan grabs the antique sword from its stand. Clara found it cute and started to laugh. "That's cute scrap but let me tell you a piece of advice. If I wear you, I would start to run and tries to save myself from me." Clara said and continues laughing. But Taiwan remained in her position. "W-what you did to Japan...Is unacceptable!! You must pay from what you did to him!" Taiwan said and pointed the antique sword to Clara. Which made Clara excited for a little. "So you finally made your choice. Oh well~" Clara said and dash towards her. Clara attacked her and tried to kill her as fast as she can but Taiwan able to repel every attack. "I am..somewhat impress. A little." Clara said and she attacked her once more.