Almost That Time..

*Day of the concert.*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 5am, I looked over and Harry was still sleeping. He had slept over last night, but we've gotta get up early because today is the first concert on their tour, and the day my friends and I go to the concert. I've been waiting for this day for a long time, I still remember the first day we got tickets, and let's not forget about the day after they had told me we got tickets we went to go shopping in the city after school and we got into the car accident with the boys. Leading Harry to taking my phone and making me meet him at the park to get it back. And then the starting of Harry and I dating. The best day of my life. But tonight will be another best day of my life, or should I say night?

I've still got that planned for tonight after the concert, I really hope it'll go how I planned. I really want to make love to Harry. I love him. I still don't know how exactly it'll work but, when the time comes I hope it works out just perfectly. Shit it's been 30 minutes, I've gotta wake up Harry. I rolled over and out of bed carefully, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I got out the pan and made eggs, toast, and bacon for Harry and I. After I was finished making it, I walked upstairs quietly and walked up to Harry on the bed and layed on top of him and started to kiss him. I felt him start to smile, and he woke up. He rolled me over so now he was on top of me. We had a major snogging session that could've gone all the way if you know what I mean, but I forgotten all about breakfast. "Babe, I made you breakfast it's downstairs on the table, let's head down."

I got up and started to walk out of the door when I watched him get up, and I noticed something. He had a boner. Fuck. I hate doing that to him.

We ate breakfast, and now it's about 10:00 am. I put my dishes in the sink and walked upstairs. I got into the shower, as I was washing my hair I had a complete thinking session right there.

I thought it over, do I really wanna do this? What if he just wanted to get into my pants, and leaves me after we have sex? I don't know what to do. What if something happens if I were to get pregnant? His whole career would be messed up if that happened. I'd get so much more hate from the fans, who would be so jealous because Harry got me pregnant, and not them. I'd just get so much hate. I'm just thinking negative I need to think about the positives to come out of this, not the negatives. Think positive Cassie.

I finished with my hair, and now I was just standing under the water wanting to cry because I honestly didn't know how my plan was going to go. I got pulled out of my thoughts as Harry was coming into the shower with me. "Hi, baby", he said as he put his arms around my waist. I replied, "Hi, how did you like breakfast?" He said, "I really liked it, thank you baby." And smiled. I turned

around so now we were face to face, I looked straight into his beautiful green eyes, and I kissed him.

----

Sorry, that it took so long to update. I've had about half of this chapter saved into my computer but could never actually get into the habit of writing, I don't know where to go with this story tbh lol and sorry it's so short, hopefully I'll have a really long chapter up next!!

Comment, Rate, and Fan..

Cassie.<3 xx