Heart Skips A Beat

A/N: If you get uncomfortable while reading about sex or anything.. I recomend you to not read this cause at the end it gets dirty.. I feel a bit awkward writing this, since I don't know how you guys will react to it but yeah.. anyways.. I'm going to do this....

---

I looked up, Laura and Louis both had a shocked look on their faces. Didn't they expect anything was up between us when Harry had carried me down the stairs? I guess not.. I met eyes with Laura, and she gave me that look that says 'Really?'. I smiled, "Yes, Laura. Harry and I are dating." She just looked at Harry to get the confirmation. Harry replied, "Laura. Louis. I haven't told you guys yet, but yes it's correct. Cassie and I are dating. And I love her so much." He put his arm around my waist, and kissed my forehead. 

Laura ran and jumped onto me, she just about knocked me down, she was so excited. Perhaps, more excited than I was... And I'm pretty excited. I may seem calm but inside I'm jumping up and down screaming my head off. It's not everyday that a girl could say she's Harry Styles' girlfriend. I rubbed Harry's back, before I walked off into the kitchen. I was extremely thirsty, I walked to the cupboard to get a glass.. Then I walked to the sink to get some water. I stood there while drinking my water thinking.. Thinkin about everything that has happened in the last few days. It's overwhelming, but I secretly love it. I just can't wait for the concert, I have a feeling something big will happen. And I mean BIG.

I jumped up onto the counter and sat. I love sitting on the counter. It's a habit of mine. I turned from the sink and seen that sexy boyfriend of mine standing in the doorway. Smiling at me, flashing his dimples. Gah, I love those dimples. I smiled at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He walked towards me and the way he was walking was so sexy. It turned me on.

He put his forehead against mine, and our lips hovered a bit. I kept lifting my head up to kiss him but he kept backing away. Cheeky son of a bitch. He then finally let me kiss him, it felt amazing. Before I knew it he had the sprayer from the sink in his hands spraying me with it. "Dammit Harry!" I screamed. I filled a cup of water and poured it all over him. We continued on with this 'water fight' for about 10 minutes. I fell on my back onto the floor and he fell as well, but he fell on top of me. I looked into his beautiful green eyes, and smiled. He started kissing my neck, but then he started biting my neck. A love bite. He is giving me a love bite. Shit, if my parents see it I'll get my ass kicked. I just moaned. He then started kissing me, it turned into a passionate kiss. But, I must've moaned louder than I thought because I looked up and I seen Niall, Louis, Laura, and Natalie by the table just staring at us, like what the hell just happened. 

I didn't let them standing there bother me I just kept on kissing Harry. He didn't know they were standing there, and I thought he did... Oops. Well, we were basically having sex on the floor but with clothes on. He was dry humping me. It felt good, but it was awkward since they were standing there, but now they moved back into the living room but still in view. I stopped moaning and looked up at Harry, I bit my lip. "We've got an audience." I whispered. He looked by the door, and he blushed.. It wasn't just any ordinary blush this was tomato colored blush. Haha. So cute. "Shit, Why didn't you say anything? We basically just dry humped in front of EVERYBODY!" He chuckled. He got up and adjusted his pants before he reached his hand out to me to help me get up. "Thanks babe! Now, let's clean up this mess." I ran into the closet to get towels, I felt Harry's eyes on my ass as I walked away. He does that a lot. 

I came back into the kitchen. He had made himself a glass of orange juice. He looks so cute when he drinks.. The way he closes his eyes. Gah, he's just a sexy beast. He looked at me as I stood there, he raised an eyebrow, he knew I was studying him. I handed him his towel. We starting to clean up the massive mess on the kitchen floor. It took us about an hour to fully clean it up. My phone vibrated. It was a message from my mum. 'Coming home now, is anybody there but you? x' I replied, 'Yes Harry Laura and Natalie.' I couldn't say Louis and Niall. She'd kill me, she doesn't even want Harry here, but with the girls here she won't say anything. Louis called out from the living room, "Hey, Niall and I have to leave.. Zayn and Liam texted us. Harry you have to come too but Liam said you could stay a bit longer, just text one of us when you're on your way. See ya later!" Harry and I said together "Bye Niall. Bye Louis." Louis said his goodbye to Natalie, then when he got to Laura he kissed her cheek and said "we'll talk later." And winked. Niall said goodbye to Laura and said goodbye to Natalie after having a one minute snogging session.