Nine

The free week had come and gone, though the extended weekend wasnt over, it snapped the Divine fear back into the students.

Aero had woken early, duke in his spot nex to him flat on his stomach deep asleep. Aer carefully maneuvered himself over the other, grinding his morning wood into the other Male and kissing huglngtily on his neck. Duke stirred pressing his hips up into Aero, giving Aero the space he needed to slip his hand under the Male. Small whimpers and air filled moans slipped from Dukes lips as Aeros hand worked at Dukes hard on. The pale Male looked back over his shoulder connecting his lips with the one that hover over him. He slowly rolled over onto his back, mashing his lips with the pierced ones of the other, their tongue dancing in a lustful tango.

"Good morning baby" Aero pulled slightly from the kiss trailing it from the others lips, to his neck, then down his body.

"M-Morning" Duke said half awake. His voice was shaky and airy for the stimulation the other provided. This the was the second morning Aero woke him up in this manor. His finger tips crawled Aeros back as humm and gasped slipped from his mouth whilst Aer moved down the males body pulling off his lower layers. Duke shivered feeling the cool air on his fully exposed body. Aeros tongue licked and flickered over the males tip, his fingers slowly slipping inside the other. Dukes eyes widened then shut tightly, a loud whimper escaping from the males lips as he clawed at the tattooed skin. Aero smoked at the sounds that mulled from the other think pink lips, drawing his wet tongue up the males shaft taking him deep into his mouth, ringing to thrust his fingers into the other. Light hums and moans started to fill the room, Dukes mind was running rapid as he grinded himself down on Aeros fingers.

Suddenly, the dorm room door swung open Duke kicked Aero off pulling the blankets ove his exposed body, his eyes wide as he stare down his boyfriend's twin brother.

"I-I" Alex blinked and swallowed hard then turned and shut the door, he was shocked and embarrassed that he walked in on them, but he told Alex he was going to be stopping by and didnt plan on knocking. On the floor Aero lay looking up at the ceiling cursing under his breath with a balled fist. He sat up and grabbed a cigarette, walking to the door and slipping out, all while Duke hid under the blankets completely embarrassed.

"What I'm kinda busy" Aero huffed lighting his cigarette in the hall. Alex looked at him disbelief as if their messages the night prior meant nothing to Aero. With a blink Alex cleared his throat, finding some courage to confront his brother.

"So you are gay?" He asked blinking at his brother, Aero nodded. "And those girl you dated in the past. Did you date them, so you could sleep with their brothers?" Aero nodded again. "Did you kill him because he found put you were gay?" The tone in Alex's voice dropped, he looked at his brother with a serious tone. With a long drag of his cigarette, Aero looked up at the ceiling.

"You will never understand what I went through." Aero blew out the smoke and looked down at Alex. "You will never know the pain and torment and agony that bastard put me through. So, I dont know what fucled up perfect world fantasy you have in you head, but that man didn't deserve to live anymore." Aero looked Alex up and down, his eyes burning with hatred towards the man they spoke of. Alex sucked he teeth and stepped up to Aero.

"What he would let you get your tongue pierced?" He said in a bitchy tone, ticked off by it. In the bed room Duke was dressing and getting himself ready for the day. As he walked out the door Duke was overthrown with shock. Aero had pinned Alex aginst the wall in the hall way his hands white from holding he males shirt so tightly.

"You stupid little privileged ass bitch! You would have died if you in my position he would have beaten you to a pulp. You know why we never came to see you? He was too busy fucking hookers, getting drunk, and beating the shit outta me. Ignorant peice of Shit!" He spoke, his eyes locked in a furious stare, Alex looked terrified more by the words than his brother. He had seen Aero this mad before, but he had never see Aero look so pained while being angry.

Duke ran to Aero and placed his hand on the males arm, the tattooed male looked over seeing the soft gaze of the other. Aero dropped his smaller twin and backed away from the male.

"Fuck you Alex." Was all Aero said before retreating back into his room. Duke sighed softly looking back at the door then too Alex.

"He really likes you. I've never seen him look at anyone like that. I seriously think he may love you" Alex looked at Duke and smiled softly. "See you later Duke" he said walking down the hallway. Duke sighed walking back into the room after Alex left. Aero was laying on his bed a black t-shirt laying over his eye, a cigarette dangling haphazardly between his fore and middle fingers, he look a long deep draw letting the smoke milk put slowly. Duke quietly hummed as he over to the male. He slowly rested down on his knees running his hand up the males thighs.

"Aero?" Duke spoke softly, the other male let out a grunt in response. "You always seem to know when I need you. Soo, i was thinking maybe" Dukes hands glided smoothly over the males crotch apply light pressure as he massaged at the still semi erect Male. Aero lifted t-shirt and looke down at the pale male on his knees in between his legs, he dropped his head back and let the shift fall back over his face pushing Dukes head down to his crotch.

Meanwhile, as he wandered alone through the halls, Alex could help, but reply his brothers words. He never knew anything like that happened to him, nor did he really believe it. To Alex, Aero was a delinquent, someone who had no morals, or empathy. Alec never new about Aeros past and he wasnt sure if he wanted to know, the lace of pain doused in his brothers eyes explained enough that Alex would never understand.

As he walked corridor to corridor, Alex began to feel uneasy. This feeling had been tormenting him for the past couple of weeks, he kept feeling like he was being followed. So lost in his thought, the short fragile male found himself at a dead end. He turn to head back the way he came, but when he turned around he was surrounded by five senior boys, he recognized each one as jocks from the lunch room. For some reason they had been following him, tormenting him in the bathrooms and halls.

With a Hard swallow Alex smiled weakly "h-hey guys" he sheepishly waved "I-Im just wandering but I'm done now, so goodbye" he spoke quickly trying to slip past the males. One of the seniors grab him and slammed him back into the wall, knocking the wind out of his frail body. He collapsed to his knees, holding his chest, coughing and gasping sharply trying to breath.

The biggest and obvious leader of jerk jocks pulled Alex up to his feet by his hair, flashing a faded white smile. "We got business kid. First of all, I'm gonna steal your girlfriend second of all I hate your face, and you're a worthless weakling. Since you dont belong here, were gonna make sure you never wanna show your pitiful pathetic face. Oh and imma fuck your girlfriend and make you watch. Imagine her titties bouncing as her little pussy slips on and off my dick" Alex became angry and tried to fight back. Initally he believed it was a good idea, until his attempts were responded back with a heavy handed fist to his stomach. Alex slid to the as the seniors laughed. "What waste of my time, you're a fucking loser. And you got 3 answers wrong on my math homework." The male snapped, as he did the other males with him started to punch and kick at the weaker. Alex covered his head protecting himself as best as he could. The leader of them all snapped his fingers again, stepping forward to the beaten up Male on the floor, he pat his back harshly and ruffled his hair, he moved backwards a few steps and unzipped his pants, the others in the group followed his lead. All together the seniors released a stream of golden rain onto to the curled up younger male on the ground.

The elders laughed high fiving each other as the walked away, leaving Alex crying in hallway, beaten up and covered in urine. His body was heavy and reaked, he felt weak and ashamed. He couldnt even protect himself. No, not now, now all he could was cry and hope no one would seem him in a pitiful mess in hall. The last thing he needed was photos of himself drenched in piss.

When Alex finally rose from the floor, it was dark, all the lights had been turned out, the night sky peaked through some windows down the hall. He had fallen asleep from being in pain and from crying so much. He drug his body back to his dorm, when he got back he dashed into his bathroom showering scrubbing his body until is became raw, he felt disgusted, he wanted all reminisces of his attacker to be gone. He wished he had never came to this school, he wished he wasn't smart, he wished he wasn't weak. The thoughts became too much for him to handle, he was starting to hate himself, a cold feeling capturing his chest creating an icy fortress around his heart. That night Alex lay in bed numb, and extremely sad, as self deprecating thoughts ran through his mild rapidly creating more torment.