He broke the damn promise

Ariana's P.O.V

"YOU BROKE THE PROMISE!"

"Ari, babe-"

"Don't call me that"

"Okay, just hear me out"

What I had just seen probably will be inplanted in my head for the rest of my life. I had just seen my boyfr-my ex boyfriend in the same bed as his ex. I knew something was going on because he was acting all weird for the past week. He would leave after looking at his phone. He wouldn't say anything... He'd just leave. I got curious so I followed him this time. Look what I found. Louis having sex with eleanor.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because-" he got cut off by eleanor kising him. Of course he kissed back.

When they were finally done,

Eleanor just causally got up, with her naked body put clothing on a just left.

"Care to explain," I said.

"Uh, ya. Well Eleanor threatened you that she'd make rumors about you unless I agreed to-you know what- her everyday when when she wants. Of course I agreed cause I wanted to keep you safe ," louis explained.

"Louis I thought we went over this, I said in a Stern tone, I don't care what other people say or think about me!"

"I am sorr-"

"NO LOUIS SORRY DOESNT CUT THE CHEESE THIS TIME!"

Louis chuckled

"Why are you gigling at a time like this"

"You said cut the cheese"

Ugh this boy is so STUPID

"You know what? I don't have time for this." I said walking out the door confidential. Then running to my car. When I get in I immediately start the car and sit there. Don't cry Ari, don't cry. He clearly isn't worth your tears. "UGHHHH!" I scream. WHYYYYYYYY I put my jeep in drive and drive back to my house. I get out of my car and drag my body to my front door. I take my keys start to work on the lock. But it opens...

"hiiiiii" Dani, Perrie, Allison(Niall's gf) and Karlee (Harry's gf) yell at me.

"Why are you here?" I said not in the mood for company.

"Its Wednesday!" They all replied

Oh, today is woman crush wednesday and that means sleepover at Ari's place

"Why do you NOT want us here?" Allison nearly screamed at me.

" No! No! Its been a rough day for me"

"Why?" Perrie questioned

"Can we SIT down first?" I aksed. They let me sit down, finally.

" okay sit back, it gonna be a long story"