Album release

Today, My Everything comes out. I'm kinda scared that know one will like it, but I don't show it.

" Yesterday night was so boring." I overheard Eleanor.

"I thought it was cool and fun." Dani defended me.

"You know, she tries very hard to please us and you are being ungrateful." Ally said.

"Yeah, your lucky to even have a friend like her." Karlee said.

"Yeah, your blessed Ari didn't kick yo ass right dere when she found you fucking Louis." Taylor said. Ugh. I heard enough.

"Hey, I know I hurt Ariana, but that doesn't mean to come up here and insult my girlfri-" I interrupted Louis by walking in.

"Continue." I said.

"No, uh, I'm good." Louis replied.

"That's what I thought and Eleanor, I don't appreciate you disrespecting me in my own house that I welcomed you into, behind my back. If you wanna do that, do it somewhere else. But not in my house." I said.

"Daaaaym" I heard someone say.

"Yeah, she told you!" I heard Perrie say.

"Guys shut -up." Louis said.

"Well Eleanor, are you gonna leave?" I asked her. Louis was sitting next to her and he didn't look to happy.

"Well if she has to go, I'm leaving too." Louis said.

"Okay, leave then with your girlfriend if she chooses to disrespect me." I said.

"I'll leave." Eleanor said.

"Okay. I'll be leaving too." Louis said.

"Okay! You two won't be missed!" Ally said. Everyone besides the two people leaving started to snicker.

"Okay, well be leaving no-" Louis tried to say but we interrupted him.

"STOP. DON'T TALK TO ME. LOSER, LAMO(LAME+O),WANNA BE!" We screamed at them. By the time we finished our little jingle, they were in their car driving away.

"My album is coming out today, so let's do something special. My album release party isn't until tomorrow, so what should we do, we are only in Cali for a couple more days, I think we should go to Disneyland." I said.

"Don't you mean Disney world?" Harry asks me.

"No, Disney world is in Florida." Karlee said.

"Oh," Harry replied.

"Well, does anyone want to go, I have a special Minnie mouse cat ears that I really want to use, so can we please go. I don't wanna go alone." I said.

"Okay, I mean I haven't gone there before, so it might be a cool experience!" Dani said. Aw. Look at little Liam stare at Dani, he wants he back.

"Let's go then! Everyone get ready! Has everyone eaten yet?" I asked them.

"Ya! Yep! and Yes!" is what got back.

"Well let's get ready then!" I said.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The boys-minus Louis-wear what they'd usually wear, jeans, t-shirt and vans or Adidas or converse or Jordan's

LOOK AT THE PIC FOR WHAT THE GIRLS ARE WEARING

It's August the 25th and it was pretty hot out, so we obviously wore some hot outfits. I have a lot of Minnie ears so I gave on to each girl to loan for the day, besides Eleanor. I know what you might be thinking, LICE! but I trust ma girls. Even if they did, would only care a little bit, I can always buy a new pair, I mean, it wouldn't be a problem. By the time I was done everyone was downstairs waiting.

"Okay, we can go now!" I said cheerfully.

"Wait Ariana, look at this, you said that Big Sean is your idol and you've been working with him a bit right." Perrie said. "Well, you wanna look at this!" On the t.v. was Big Sean and he was talking about me.

"Wait Perrie, rewind. Please." I said to her.

"Nice outfit, were matching but I have shorts, and you have a skirt." Perrie said.

"Yeah! ALso because of our colors being different." I replied to her.

LOOK AT DA VIDEO< SKIP TO 1:51

<AFTER I WATCHED THE VIDEO>

"OMG!!!!! Big Sean just said we are homies. And that I am Cool!! And that I am Pretty!! And that he said damn about me!!!!!" OMG I said.

"And what would he say if he saw you right now?" Taylor said.

"Well, you've been very quiet." I said.

"Yeah. just tierd." She replied.

"Okay, you still coming with us to Disney Land?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm not that tired!" Taylor said and everyone laughed.

"Then let's go!" Liam said.

"Yeah! I'll drive my jeep that I rented and Harry can you drive your range rover that you rented?" I ask.

"Yeah, no problem. All of the singles, go with Ari. I'll take the rest." Harry said.

"Look at how diverse you've made this situation!" I said.

"Sorry." He said back to me.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." I said. We got in my jeep and turned the radio on while I started to get on the freeway. LOL. Big Sean's interview about Miley Cyrus and I. We stayed at my house in Cali that wasn't far from Disney Land, so we arrived quicker than we thought because of the roads being cleared. By the time we found a parking spot by Harry and got out of the car, Paparazzi were surrounding us. Blocking our visions with their flashing lights. I can't take it anymore!

"WILL YOU GIVE US 1 FUCKING DAY AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR ANNOYING FLASHING LIGHTS! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! SOMEONE HAS TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE AND SHUT YOU UP! DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO HAVE A LIFE AND NOT FOLLOWING CELEBS AROUND! THAT'S WHAT INTERVIEWS ARE FOR! NOW GET OUT OF OUR WAY AND MAYBE EVEN HAVE A LIFE IF THAT'S POSSIBLE FOR YOU!" ! SCREAMED. They all immediately get out my way, stop the flashing and leave.

"You told them Ari" Karlee said.

"Yeah, well tomarrow, I will be on TMZ for bring a diva. "I said.

"Yeah, that is true that probably will happen. Somehow, we will stop those rumors." Harry said.

"Thanks Harry!" I answered.

"No prob." He replied to me.

"Uh, Let's get out of the parking lot before we get ran over.." Niall said.

"Or, we can just go in..." Dani said.

"Yeah, well let's just go in and have some fun!" I yelled.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Everyone said.