New relationships

Skipping to the next day when they are sober because I can :) :) :)

The girls went home because they "needed" to change, but they always had clothing in the guests room, but whatever.  SO I just went shopping, I put this <look at da pic> on because we are in Cali and it was pretty warm out. 

"ugh, I am a loner :("

SKIPPING TO THE MALL

I went to Victoria's Secret because my collection came out today. That's right, I am going to buy some of my own clothing that I could just get for free, but I'd rather not. But when I walked in, it wasn't in there.

"OKAY, were is my collection at?! I will start beatin' some asses if I don't get answers in 10 seconds!" I yelled.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2..." I was stopped by the store manger. 

"It is in the back and we were told to not put it out until tomorrow." the lady said in a hushed tone.

"Okay, I guess that is a good explanation... but today is April 13 (Allison) it should be out now."

"No today is April 12." she said and looked at me like I am crazy.

"I looked around the store at all the people that were watching and recording this and laughed. Yeah, pathetic, but I didn't wan't to be embarrassed. I saw Allison and Niall in the corner of my eye and ran to them.

"Hey guys, tell them the dare you guys gave me, with the whole acting stupid in Victoria's Secret!" I said.

"Uh, yeah. We wanted to see everyone's reaction." Niall said. I saw there hands together behind them. Oh, It's Story Time!

"Oh, okay. Then" the manager said. Everyone went back to their own business. Finally!

"Uh, are you two back together?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was quick, is probably what your thinking right now." Allison said.

"I can't sleep at night without her. Ari, I need her." Niall said.

"Aweeeee!" I said.

"Shut up!" Allison said. No dought they were both blushing like crazy :)

"Can we go to my place? I'll get everyone to come." I said.

"Even Louis?" Niall said. 

"I'm over it." I said.

" No she isn't. All she has been doing for the past week is writing break up songs." Allison said.

" Yeah! Because I need songs on my new album!" I defended my self.

"Yeah yeah. Okay" Niall said.

"Ugh! Let's just go." I said.