The battle

This was it, Voldemort had just announced Harry Potter, the famous chosen one, the boy-who-lived, our dear golden boy, had just been announced as dead.
People were crying all over and Neville stepped forwards, "So what? Harry died just like many of our loved ones. It doesn't matter if we cant see him across the room or can't hug him or even just enjoy his presence. He will always be with us!" Neville put his hand to his chest, "in here! Harry didn't die in vain! So let's not give up on all he has done for us." Neville grabbed the sword of gryffindor, "LETS END THIS FOR HARRY!"

Before Neville could actually fight anyone Harry knew he had heard enough and jumped out of the arms holding him.

Harry muttered a quick spell which Voldemort deflected easily. They continued throwing hexes and curses at each other for a few minutes until they arrived at the top of the old ruins of a once beautiful tower.

"Let's finish this how it started Tom" Harry grabbed a hold of Toms shoulders,
"Together!"
They plummeted to the earth where Harry got the upper hand and killed Voldemortl.

They all turned to the castle about to go into the great hall but were stopped when a glowing green light shone over the school ruins illuminated in the darkness.
Everyone turned around to see a boy with a beautifully sculpted face and raven hair.

Harry turned immediately recognising the teenage Tom Riddle from his 2nd year in the COS (chamber of secrets) except this time he looked a couple years older maybe 2-3 years older.

Tom looked up directly at Harry but without the hateful venom that was once there, "Where am I?" Was the only question he asked. Harry had already got his wand pointed at Tom,
"You won't fool us, Tom!"

Tom scanned the boy he'd been staring at, "can't really call him a boy with how he looked" Tom thought, "he's mighty fine" (lmaooo sorry I had to)

Harry looked dumbfounded as did everyone that heard the younger Tom riddle. "excuse me?"
"Fuck! I said that out loud, didn't I?
Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable!"
Harry looked like he had just seen nearly headless Nick flirting with the bloody baron. Did Lord Voldemort JUST. FUCKING. APOLOGISE?!?! Wtf was going on? This has to be a trick!!

Harry's grip on his wand loosened, what was going on? "Well he is pretty adorab-" Harry stopped that thought from finishing. His face scrunched with self loathing "this is the man who killed your parents for god sakes, killed your only proper family and tried to kill you multiple times and you're really gonna call him bloody adorable?!"
The grip on his wand tightened and he stepped towards Voldemort.

~authors note~
Hey guys, this is my first ever fanfic, please message me ideas I can interpret into this book and tell me if you want more. Also, sorry for how short this is.

~Tayla ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ