Part 3

AHHH IM SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK BECAUSE I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS BUT OMG IM HORRIBLE I KNOW, IM SORRYYYYYYY 😭😭😩😩😩😩😩 I won't keep you guys waiting any longer ❤️❤️

Toms POV
Sitting up straight and rubbing my eyes I heard the screaming that had woken me up coming from the room next door. I knew Harry was in that room meaning something had happened to the boy. For some reason this thought worried me more that it should have.

I ran into the room finding Harry asleep and thrashing around in his  king sized bed. Tom went over to Harry and began shaking the BWL.

Harry bolted upright and began crying at the thought of everyone hating him and craved to be held by someone.

That someone happened to be right by his side.

He grabbed the front of Toms shirt and buried his head in Toms chest crying.

A minute later Harry felt Tom get over his shock and wrap his arms around Harry. This was taken as an invitation as Harry buried himself deeper into Toms arms breathing in his scent.

Harry knew his feelings had changed towards Tom over the week they had spent together (sorry if you think this is moving too fast but dw I'm not planning on rushing it TOO FAST 😂). He had started to worry about Toms safety in the school as he knew people still thought of him as "he who must not be named" but Harry had realised something, the Tom who he was cuddling now wasn't the same Tom as that snake-faced bastard who tried to kill his parents.

Harry pulled away after a while and smiled at Tom who tried to smile back (key word, tried) but it came out as more of a grimace. Harry laughed at his face as Tom looked as confused as ever at the sudden change of mood.

~timey whimey skippppp to the morning~

3rd person POV
Tom and Harry hasn't disguised what had happened the night before but Harry had realised Tom had become more protective.

For example, during breakfast the next day people were talking about lost ones. Harry had overheard seamus talking about Collin and how he would be all over Harry for a picture as he had just won the war. This made Harry cry as he thought of how young Collin was and how he was dead because of him.

As soon as Tom realised Harry was crying he shot a glare at seamus and pulled Harry in for a hug. Everyone in the great hall fell silent and stared at the hugging pair, some were watching in disgust as others were watching in awe as they knew that Tom Marvelo Riddle, THE dark lord, had changed.

A/N Okay so, sorry again about how long I made you wait but I've been worried about school and I had my mock exams so it was stressful. Hope you don't hate me too much. Love you all ~ Tayla