Sorry

I haven't posted in MONTHS and for that I'm sorry, I honestly don't know if I should carry on writing this as I'm a shite author and honestly idk where the story line is going, I think I had the general idea but not really enough of an idea to make a book that people would enjoy so I dunno if you guys would even be interested in reading the rest of this (i don't really think it can be classed as a book or even a story really) but if you are interested please let me know or if anyone would want to take the story? Honestly it can go any way rn so you could take it in a whole different direction and get Draco and Harry to hook up or Harry with Ginny even tho he's gay, if you took over this story it could go any way you want so 🤷🏼‍♀️ jus let me know if you'd be interested in reading what I have to write or if I should just not write it anymore or if I should hand the book over to someone else. It's completely up to you guys (also I know I haven't used hardly any punctuation and it's kinda triggering me too but I just wanted to quickly write this before I go out for a family dinner) anyways, thank you for ever looking at this book and giving it a chance even if you don't want me to carry on, I still appreciate it!
                                - Tayla ❤️