1- A Graveyard Date (Joesday)

Rating: Major lewd acts , not super close to smut/lemon, but *almost* going to that...
Content: gRoPinG, superb making out, dating under the moonlight and into a very very sp00ky place, big boy swear words, inaccurate history, dirty talking, disrespect for the dead, mentions of blood/self harm *but was not performed!*

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

It has been days since Joey and Wednesday started dating. All of that was pretty random as so to say. When Joey was introduced to Wednesday's other band, Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13, he already enjoyed everything of it while listening to it in a record store. That's where it all started.

Sure, when Joey called and contacted the vocalist, all Wednesday could say was a series of "Uhm... Okay? Sure. Alright. Yeah."
It was almost like Joey was throwing up exaggerated compliments to the most coolest kid in class. It all felt like that.

Wednesday could hear Joey swooning over him during the lengthy call. He couldn't tell since Wednesday himself was busy with his day job, but it was clear that Joey was head-over-heels for him. For his music, his gruffy singing voice, his cute-ass North Carolina accent, his love for horror movies and such sick and frightening things and as well as his slight habit and love for crossdressing even if he found himself that he was 'straight'. Joey loved every bit of his characteristics, his interests, the way he talks, moves, hell, everything. He felt like he found his soulmate, and during the conversation, he had spilled all his blood and heart out to keep his honeyed words at bay.

Wednesday's voice was totally speaking the opposite of 'interested' or 'i'm listening' and something along those lines. He felt flattered from Joey's compliments, but then again, picture this. A random guy just telling how much he loves another guy's music without the both of them really knowing eachother. But Wednesday did now finally know that he was the drummer for the heavy metal / nu-metal band Slipknot when it was founded in the late 1995. He was weirded out.

Until he personally met him in his studio. Joey was very excited, although throughout the whole meeting he managed to keep a really straight face. But in the inside he could feel all his organs blowing up like firecrackers in someone's stomach. He showed off a couple of his guitar skills , but half of the time, they both discussed about horror movies and those popular flicks and consecutively shared good interests.

Wednesday saw potential from the Slipknot drummer. He thought that his guitar-playing skills were pretty neat indeed. So during the notice of Joey's band in hiatus, they came off with a side project, to create some band called 'Murderdolls' and made it the offspring of Misfits and Mötley Crue. According to the critics , though. And it made Joey's stomach churn. A fusion like that was extraordinary indeed.

Present day, Murderdolls were in the edge of glory. The band was going off really well. There were fans here and there, haters living in trashbins, new sleazy guitar songs... It was all they could hope for. They were tired as fuck but it was fun.

And yet Joey and Wednesday became pretty good friends along with Eric, Acey and Ben. The more they went on tour, the more they went jamming and sleeping (awkwardly) together in shared hotel rooms, this is when Joey found out that his heart was just menacingly beating for Wednesday. He literally followed and loved him as if he was a kid in a candy store. He wanted him so much that he could just give out his hands and give a grabby gesture like a toddler wanting a new toy but that simile won't be accurate to this situation.

And, well, the two's story about 'hitting it all off' was pretty sudden indeed. It was just then after the show... A sweaty, energized Joey stepped out of the stage along with his other bandmates. As soon as Wednesday stepped in the backstage while rubbing and giving his voice a few checks to see if his vocal chords were still together , Joey blurted out oh-so-sudden words.