2-Mini-fuckin' Skirt. (Joesday) (smut!)

Rating: smut.
Content: making out, playful hitting, fellatio, and skirts.

------

"Dude. This miniskirt is sooooo fucking tight."

The dressing room was a really private room for the performers. That was already obvious. But with the name Joey Jordison on the front of the door, Wednesday likes to sneak in, or hang out with him after he's finished giving himself a good look.

"Nah, don't say shit. It looks very fine on you, darling." Wednesday jokingly said. Running his fingers across the textured vinyl miniskirt that only covered 1/4 of Joey's hips, exposing more of his legs.

Joey stared at himself in disgust. He looks really wicked right now. The straight black hair, super black eyeliner, this top, his boots and his cool cap. But the miniskirt. It showed just the perfect curves of his rear and he did not like the looks of it.

"It might be fine if you're wearing it, Wednesday." Joey's blue eyes looked up at the male. He noticed that Wednesday rested his chin on Joey's head, his dreadlocks hanging on the shorter man's face. The guitarist tried to blow it off, but failed anyways.

"Well? Then what would you wear now? You fucking left that other skirt in the party--" Wednesday gave Joey a grin back at their reflection on the tall mirror displaying themselves. "...And let some chick wear it."

"She was hot. But I regret it. She basically stole it from me." Joey gave Wednesday a smirk, a mischievous one along with an eyebrow raised.  "But , I mean... The frilly layered one would finally be in use."

The 'frilly layered one' was a skirt that a Japanese fan threw at them when they were touring in Japan. They were lucky to keep it. There was also a note that came along with the price tag, and it was something in Japanese. They didn't have a translator then.

"You look hot, Jo." Wednesday complimented, keeping his hands finally to himself. Though brushing some strands of Joey's hair on his back head, kissing the nape of his neck , and there would be a black lipstick stain on his pale neck. Joey felt himself shudder in the contact--this wasn't the first time Wednesday kissed him, well, literally anywhere, but in fact, he could count about 156 times. And it was all cool to him.

"No, you do." Joey's lips quickly curled into a grin, turning himself around so he could face Wednesday's chest. He looked up at him and hooked his arms  around the taller male's hips. "...And this skirt is so fucking uncomfortable," Joey mustered a really nervous laugh, looking down and twirling his leg. "Literally, it could just shape out a fuckin' erection or something."

"Yeah?" Wednesday placed his thumb on the guitarist's chin and raised it up. He gave Joey a pout that was like a mock, and his eyes gleamed. "Well, I'll give you one." He whispered.

Joey stared at him, and kept his mouth open wide as if it was a comic jaw-drop. He looked at him, with a 'what the fuck?' expression on his face, or maybe a look that could speak 'oh, really?'. But most of this moment, he was just zoning out. And those words were echoing behind his head.

"Not right now." Joey finally spoke and slapped Wednesday's arm, playfully.  It was sort of an unsure response, and as he looked away, he saw his face flushed red. "I have to change." Joey said and played with the ends of the skirt--mostly scratching it in pure awkwardness.