03

that was last year, where you first entered university and eventually fell in love for the second time in your life.

the first one was horrible. Your choice is quite nasty. It was kim sunwoo, the high school bully.

you admired him for his bravery, but, the wrong bravery.

he punches, kicks, and even WWE with one of your classmates, kim younghoon for stealing his grape juice.

you stick with him for about three weeks and then you surrender.
he's too bad and dangerous for you, you could have been kicked out of school.

luckily you thought twice about your relationship and just call it the end for both of you.

after finishing high school, until you entered university in creative writing course. You were seated next to a blond head named eric.

eric came from america, but you're not even sure where because you're too shy with him.

he always caught you staring, which makes you hate him for realizing. days and days passed by, you called it love.

you love him, he was one of your most understanding friend besides juyeon.

you thought for about two days before sending him a confession letter. which leads to today.

you've dated him for about a month and a half. still counting days. you didn't expect anything that could separate both of you.

until you decided to date him again in the semester holidays, the dark truth is about to be exposed.