05

you already thought negative things as soon as juyeon said that eric has been in the park before you came.

you're scared that something might happen that could ruin your relationship with eric.

and so it was, what you thought is now happening in front of your eyes.
he's clearly cheating on you.

and it's not any ordinary cheating, eric cheated on you for your best friend, jiwon.

you felt your chest tighten at the horrible sight.

you felt tears about to fall down your cheek and quickly ran away from eric and jiwon.

juyeon was fast to react and he chased after you.
you ran without looking where you're going. tears are covering your sight.

eventually Juyeon was fast enough to stop you from running and quickly hugged you.

he knew that you have a brittle heart because he's always the one to gear your problems before you fell for eric.

in fact, he's known you for a long time, ever since high school. he's the one who suggests you to stop dating sunwoo and you agreed.

you hugged juyeon's huge figure tightly. your tears burst out non stop.
you just can't face another heartbreak.

"shh... i'm here... "
juyeon gently pats your head.

"sniff... why...why does he have to accept me if he has another girl... "
your voice cracked.

"...that's okay. maybe he's not the one for you. you should clear your mind from this. "

juyeon let go of you and walk you to a nearby cafe.

luckily the cafe wasn't packed. you sat at a table at the corner of the shop with a swollen face.

juyeon went to the counter to take orders.

you wiped your last tear when Juyeon approached you with two drinks and a box of fries.

he sat down in front of you and placed your drink in front of you.
it's jasmine milk tea with pearl,your favourite drink.

"i also bought fries in case you're hungry. "
he said while placing the fries in the middle of the table.

"am i that cheap? am i that easy to fool? "
you said, expressing out your feelings.

juyeon just listen to every word you have to say while sipping his coffee.

"why does he even accept me if he already has jiwon... "
you stopped talking. afraid that you'll break out again.

"you know, this teaches you to not easily believe people you just met. "
juyeon finally spoke.

"even if they looked nice, you wouldn't know what's hidden behind their sincerity. "

"you didn't know everything about him, the old him, the story that people expose about him. you didn't know. "

you froze. all the words he spoke is true, you can't argue with anything.

but the atmosphere between both of you made yourself calm and slightly glad.

"you want to know something? i've known you since you were 16,and until now we're still together. "

you lift up your head to look at Juyeon whose face now turned serious.

"you know what that means? "

gulp. you swallowed your last sip of tea.

"i love you. would you like to be my girlfriend? "

you covered your face with one hand and blushed.

"aish, w-why must now... i looked hideous. "

"well, looks are not too important, what's important is the kindness of one's heart. "

juyeon pulled down your hand and smiled.

"f-fine. i'll accept. "

juyeon let out a small giggle seeing you accepting him as your boyfriend.

"that's my girl. "