04

the sunlight enters through the small openings of your curtain. it's Saturday morning.

you woke up around 10 am, which is usually the time you wake up.

you wore your fluffy white slippers and went to the kitchen and made some cranberry infused tea.

you sipped your tea while scrolling through your instagram timeline. a lot of people are posting pictures with their loved ones.

it was normal, you see these types of people everyday. typical university life.

you made toast with butter for breakfast, it is a very simple breakfast but you liked it very much.

after finishing breakfast, you washed up the utensils and went to the bathroom to wash up.

you chose to wear a plain grey t shirt with a black embroidered jacket. pairing it with a white skater skirt and white lace boots.

you spend your time watching tv before going out. you watch cartoons which makes you laugh out loud and brightens up your day.

s few minutes before 1 pm, you switched off all the appliances and locked the door. you walked to the park that is only 3 minutes away from your apartment.

you sat on a bench under a shady tree and eventually saw juyeon.
to be honest, juyeon never dissapoints, he always looks handsome where ever he goes.

"juyeon! "
you called out to him. he noticed you and came towards you.

"woah, i didn't expect to meet you here. what are you dresses up for? "
he asked while pointing out my outfit.

"oh... just a small date with eric. i'm currently waiting for him. "
you said.

"eh? you're waiting for him? he's already here, that's why i was searching for him. "

hmmm? he's here? he didn't even text me.

"umm... how about you bring me to him? "
you said. your mind is already filled with negative thoughts.

"yeah, sure. come. "

juyeon grabs your hand and walked along the pathway to a small hut.

"ah! there he is! "
juyeon quickly points out to the hut where eric is.

you looked at the hut and saw not only eric, but a girl sitting next to him.

your hands weakened.
your mind went completeley blank.

juyeon noticed the sudden change in you and faced you.

"ji-jiwon? "