Class Switch and Lunch

Killua's POV
     I start walking to my next class, feeling a bit nervous cause Gon and I had all the same classes supposedly from what Gon said. I wanted a friend, but I was sure Gons mind will change after today.

Gon's POV
     I check my list to see if I actually had the same classes but turns out I did but one.

Killua's POV
     I walk into my next class, walking past my classmates that make rude remarks and give stares at the pale boy as I walk to my seat in the back of the class.

Gon's POV
I go to the principal and ask if I can switch classes. "Can I switch to this class for this period?" I ask the Principal. "Why do you wanna switch?" The Principal asked. "Cause! There's this one lonely boy in that class and I don't want him to be lonely anymore!" *says in angry tone* The Principal is in shock and let me switch, I walk into the class and my face lights up when I see Killua. Then I go sit in the back of the room.

Killua's POV
     I glance at Gon as he sits, I blush a little with a light pink tint plastered on my cheeks. I look away trying to not get flustered as everyone stares at us. Next thing you know it, it's lunch time. I'm sitting alone as always. But then I see Gon running up to me with his lunch in his hands. I glance up trying not to care that Gon was coming towards the empty table.

Gon's POV
    Meanwhile I sit in front of Killua I say "You sit alone?! Well not anymore!" Killua giggles a bit under his breath "Everyone's gonna hate you for sitting with me.." I sit there in confusion on why people would hate me for sitting with a lonely boy. To be continued...

Another that helped me with the story: Eleo442