Rumors

Killua's POV
"So?! I don't care if anyone hates me!" Gon said with an angered smile. I look at Gon with my soft blue eyes, I was surprised "Y-You don't. .?" I ask Gon. "No not at all!" He said with a smile. "But they'll start rumors..." I said with a shaky voice. "Like what?" Gon said carelessly. "May I ask...something Killua?" "G-go ahead" I said stuttering. "What kind of rumors do they spread?"

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Gon said smiling softly. "U-uh, a the-" a girl with blonde curly hair walks up to Gon and I, looking at me with a nasty look, then turning her head to smile brightly at Gon. "Hi , you must be Gon, nice to meet you I'm Retz." The girl says peachy. "Oh hello..." Gon said not looking at her and picking at his food. "Is there something you need?!" Gon asked showing anger. Retz smiles "I just wanted to say welcome, and ask you why your sitting next to him?!" Retz looks at me in disgust.

"Cause I want to do you have a problem with that?!" Gon said stabbing his food with a fork. I get up and walk away, walking outside to the field as I walk to go sit on the bleachers. Not knowing it Gon chases me. Retz looks at Gon confused. "KILLUA WAIT!!!" I keep walking not hearing Gon, 'I hate Retz..she spread those rumors..' I said in my head.

Gon keeps following chanting my name, so I glance back. Gon keeps on running but accidentally fell on top of me. 'eh?' I say in my head. I look up to see Gon and my face turns a dark pink. "G-gon?" I say. Gon blushes. Gon giggles and gets up off of me. I get up after Gon got off of me, while I'm looking at Gon. Gon looks at me and blushes. "Wanna hang out tonight?" Gon asked smiling. "Sure" I say and hears the bell ring meaning its time for their next period.

"Oh look time for class" Gon says scratching the back of his head. Gon grabs my hand. "H-hey uh Gon?" I blush from Gons sudden action. "Come on we don't want to be late!" Gon said while running. I follow Gon as we walk to our next class. *in their next class*
To be Continued...
Another that helped me with the story: Eleo442