Meeting New Friends

Killua's POV
     We go back to school 'Another day if Retz being Retz.' I say in my head furiously. 'At least I got Gon now.' I look down holding Gon's hand. Not wanting to deal with Retz. Retz stops infront of Gon and I saying "Morning Gon~" with a smirk. But Gon continues acting like she's not there. Retz looks at Gon "Rude!" She said angrily.

      I turn a soft pink, looking down at our hands, my heart starts to skip beats. I didn't even notice Retz was there.

Gon's POV
     I look at Killua. Retz keeps following us she said "Oh come on Gon I just wanna talk to you~" Retz smiles. Killua freezes and looks up at Retz. Retz looks up at Killua and says "Hi Killua." Killua stays silent. "Ugh damn it Retz just leave us alone!" I say in anger. Killua holds my hand tighter.

     "Here I'll walk both of you to class!" She says with a smile. She grabs my arm, "NO LET GO OF ME!" I toss her arm.

Retz POV
     'All I have to do is be nice to both of them, and make Gon believe Killua isn't as good as he seems!'

Kurapika and Leorio POV
     I look to see this punk bullying two young boys. I look over to see my friend Leorio looking at the scene in the middle of the hallway.

Gon's POV
      Retz looks at Killua and says "I'm sorry Killua." Then Killua looks at Retz in confusion. 'I'm not buying this, she was awful to Killua this can't be happening!' I say in my head with anger. Then Kurapika walks over, "Retz, Gon obviously wants you to leave them alone, so respect their wishes." Leorio says, "Yeah! My friend Kurapika is right!"

     Retz looks at Kurapika "And why would I listen to you?!" Killua looks down and let's go of my hand. "Cause if you don't you'll be asking for it!" Leorio yells. I grab Killua's hand again showing a sign to not let go. Kurapika looks suprised "Retz just Because you wanna mess with Killua doesn't mean you should, he did nothing to you." He says crossing his arms. I look at Killua to see if he's okay.

     Retz says in her head "I'll make Gon regret being with Killua just you wait~"

     "RETZ CONTINUE OR YOUR GONNA GET IT I DON'T I CARE IF YOU ARE A KID! YOU HEAR ME PUNK!" Leorio yells in anger. Retz giggles and smiles, walking away. "Gon Killua are you okay?" Killua doesn't look up but nods. "Well that's good! Did she lay a finger on you?" Killua shakes his head no.
Another that helped with the story: Eleo442