That Night

Killua's POV
     I walk into class with Gon, and sits in my normal seat at the back of the class next to Gon. I think about before, when Gon, was ontop of me. I blushed at the thought 'what are you thinking?! Gon probably wont be your friend after Retz tells all those stupid lies..about that night..' I said in my head.

Gon's POV
     Retz turns around in her seat and smiles at me "hey again!" She says with a dumb fake smile. I look and say nothing. "Oh come on, i just wanna give you a tour around the school since your new, and get to know you a little better" She says. "No thanks, I think I got it, plus I have Killua" I said looking away. "Gon, please dont make the mistake I did..Killua isnt who you think he is.." Killua looks at us talking and Killuas heart sinks. I look at Killua not knowing what to do. "What mistake?" I ask. "Meet me at the park after school, I'll explain what happened" Retz turns back and turns forward it her seat. "Okay?..." I say. "Somethings odd about this." I say in my head.

Killua's POV
'God damn it..Retz probably said something' I say in my head. I look outside the window thats next to my desk. *after class* I grab my stuff and my bag. "Killua!" I hear from next to me. "Follow me!" He said with a smile. I look at Gon and then start following him, I keep my head down. "K-k.." I follow Gon to a coffee shop. 'H-hm?' I look at Gon as he walks wondering why their here. "Wants something to drink?" Gon asked. "N-no thanks I'm fine." I said.

"Hey um listen I don't want to meet up with that girl so can you tell me what happened?" Gon asked. "Are you sure you wanna know..?" I asked Gon to be sure. "Yeah!" Gon said. "How do you know you can trust my side of what happened?" I asked.Gon said with a smile "Cause it's you so it must be true!"

" *sighs** It was the first week of school and Retz invited me to a party..she embarrassed me..and made the guys uhm..do stuff that made me uncomfortable...but.." hot tears ran down my face as I was reminded of what happened "Retz started a rumor..that i forced her to do stuff..and I forced her to smoke..and some other stuff.." I wiped my warm tears off of my face while looking down. "Everyone believes her..cause shes popular. ..but no one has ever asked me my side of the story.."

"Killua that's awful!" Gon said with anger. "It doesn't matter anymore." "Lets go see what's her side of the story! Lets see if it's even BELIEVABLE!" Gon said while yelling. People stare at Gon from the sudden outburst "G-Gon its fine." "KILLUA NO ITS NOT!" He said.
Another that helped with the story: Eleo442