the missing treat part 1

The very next morning tom went downstairs, to fix some food for himself and he trip and fell down the stairs. " ow! Ow ouch! OWWWWWW!", screamed tom In pain as he hit his knee on the wall. Skipper barked at him to get up, and he got up but was hurt. Tom walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet, he successfully found a .... piece of pizza and old cheese! He heated the white cheese to a too like substance and heated up the pizza. He put it in for 3 minutes and three seconds, and was very thirsty so he grabbed a carton of juice from the refrigerator.

As he slowly pulled the juice out the microwave beep!, so the pizza was finished cooking. Tom put down the juice and poured it into a glass, and got the very hot pizza from the microwave. He accidentally dropped on his pants and screamed very loud that skipper barked loudly. Tom took the pizza and poured cheese on it and it was very sticky, so he sat down at the table. He took a bite and spit the piece out, ,and he drank his juice, and violently ripped off the crust.

He then threw the pizza with very hot cheese at the celling, it was stuck like glue and it didn't fall down. And the pizza was forever stuck on the celling without the crust, so he ate the crust and walked to his room. Tom was now in his room, the walls were painted a pale blue, a dresser next to the door, a medium sized bed, a TV and a bookcase. Tom went to the dresser and got a fresh pair of pants and a blue shirt that had a tag reading " blockbuster" on it. He combed his hair with a comb, grabbed a jacket and headed out the door.

Tom was walking out and then out of nowhere a snowball hit him in the face. HARD! Tom saw a boy who was a bit chubby and wearing a red coat, plus a light blue hat with a yellow puffball on top. " HAHAHA you just got creamed by my awesome snowball brah!", shouted the boy. Tom walked over to him angrily to teach him a lesson, he went up to him and screamed at him. " WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO YOU BRAT GO DIE IN A HOLE!" screamed tom. The boy screamed at tom back and was very mad, so the boy punched him in the eye and tackled him in the snow repeatedly.

Tom was shaken by how strong this fourth grader was, in fact he was frighted by him. " next time I'll take something you love the most! And don't even mess with me Eric carthman!", said Eric as he walked away. Tom looked Eric in the eye and laughed slowly, he got up and went to his truck. " oh sure!! Your sooo scary!", said tom sacracally as he drove off to his work. Tom drove down merry street and head to blockbuster, a video store where he worked at everyday.  He was enraged with angry at Eric, so to take out his angry he watched little children shows and screamed and cursed as he did most.