Eric cartman's plan

Then soon the next day tom walked around town asking for skipper until he spotted a box at his door when he got home. " what's this for?", said tom as he opened it and inside was a videotape and a key. He turned on the tape and Eric cart man's voice came on the tape. " oh well hello Mr tom I sure you want your dog back. Well you can't brah, because I'm Eric cartman, and what you need to do is go to highway and head to west avenue.", said Eric. Tom was mad and he wanted skipper to come back home.

Tom went to west avenue in his car and it took only fithteen minutes to get there. Tom steered his way to a bunker and parked next to it, he got out of the car and headed inside. " OK I'm in now what do I do?", said tom as he walked around inside and saw a room with a bottle. Eric cartman stepped out of the shadows with a smile, he asked tom to drink the liquid inside the bottle. Tom drank it all and he laughed at tom, he glared at cartman. " oh I'm sorry Mr that bottle had a deadly poison in it and you need an anditode.", said cartman.

Tom then felt a sharp pain in his chest and he fell to his knees, he begged cartman for the andoite. Cartman laughed and then skipper came out of the room eating a honey glazed donut. " where d- did you get that donut!", said tom as he held his stomach in pain. Cartman took skipper and opened a box full of them. " oh I got them at the store and got a six year supply too! It was pretty sweet.", said Eric. Tom screamed and took a box full and smacked Eric with it and took skipper and rushed out of the bunker as fast as he could.