skipper the missing

Randy and tom then ran outside to find skipper. They drove almost every house to see if they found her. " OK let's check if Mr bokiski found skipper!", said randy as he knocked on the door. Kyle came out the door and stared at tom and Randy with a annoyed look on his face. " is something wrong with Stan again!", said kyle looking at randy.

" no this man is tom. His dog skipper is missing and so we are trying to find her.", said randy and kyle put his hand on his face and groaned. Kyle then took tom's hand and took him to the pet store to see if they found skipper. " and by the way it might be the neighborhood kids fault like..... cartman!", said kyle to prove that Eric was just some jerk to kyle. Tom thought and he went inside to talk to the owner. " hello how may I help you today sir!", said a woman at the cash register holding a puppy in her arms.

" OK my dog skipper is missing have you seen her? She has yellow gold hair and likes to eat honey glazed donuts!", said tom in the best calm tone he could think of. The woman showed him to the back of the store, the room had puppies and dogs of all shapes and sizes. " well we only have four yellow labs in here. Is one of these yours!", said the woman with a smile. Tom shook his head, none of the dogs was skipper at all.

Tom was very angry so he took the puppy out of the woman's arms, he went outside and threw it over the wall. " oh my goodness! What's wrong with you!!", cried the woman as she tried to save the puppy. Kyle sighed and they went back to Kyle's house by walking four blocks, it only took thirty minutes to get there. " well good bye tom and stans dad, hope you find your dog soon.", said kyle as he closed the door.

Randy put his hand on toms shoulder and they drove back to his house. " good night tom. And if you want to hang out just call me.", said Randy as put his jacket on and walked to his car to go home. Tom waved a friendly goodbye and watched as randy drove off to his house. He went back inside and sat down on the couch, he found a can of cola and drank it the whole thing. Tom was very sad that his dog was missing and not at the safety of his owners arms, he decide to find a way to track her down for good!