L x Reader Smut

might be kinky

L's P.O.V
Damn (Y/N)'s so hot; she wore a skirt today i cant take work i had to hide my hard on all day. Fuck i want to make her beg and scream my name. You know what i will get ready (Y/N) im gonna break you.

-Timeskip-
3rd Person P.O.V
After L had told that to him self the Taskforce had a meeting; yes Light was there glaring at (Y/N) the whole time, biting his lip. Once L noticed this he was in raged; thats my (Y/N) not his. Damn basterd. As masuda ( sorry if i spelledd his name wrong) was doing his whole, god knows what, L kept looking at (Y/N) and Light . Dreaming about her, and wanting to kill Light. The meeting finished rather quickly due to the fact there wasnt much to talk about or present; L had to get (Y/N) to come with him and let him break her. "Hey (Y/N) can you follow me there's something i need to tell you." L spoke in his regular emotionless tone. "Sure thing what ever you want" (Y/N) spoke while flashing a smile. L gets up from his usual place grabbing  her hand pulling them to the elevator. "Where are we going Ryusaki" (Y/N) asked in   curiosity. " we're going to my floor." L said in a rather stern voice. " oh , okay." (Y/N) said while grabbing the edge of her skirt playing with it.

As the got of the elevator L pinned (Y/N) to the wall. " Damn slut wearing this skirt to work knowing it would get me hard." L said while looking in (Y/N) eyes. she turned her head away, L quickly grabbing her chin to make her look at him. " I've been so hard all day. You knew this would happen, didnt you?"
(Y/N) did wear a skirt to try to get his attention but this was better. " Yes, da-Ryusuki."  'Damn i almost called him daddy' (Y/N) thought to herself. " You call call me what ever you want because you'll be screaming it soon.'' L said getting closer to her face. " Y-yes D-Daddy." she studder out making L smirk. L wasted no time attacking (Y/N) with his mouth ; pushing his tongue into her mouth. She kissed back , trying to fighting back for  dominance, but quickly failing. They continue to make out slowly going to L's couch. They broke the kiss pushing (Y/N) on to the couch.

L's P.O.V
i pushed her down on the couch i got on top of her, putting my knee in between her leg kissing her again. I feel her start to grind down on my leg, i quickly push her hips down breaking the kiss. " Not yet baby." i see her nod and look other way. i chuckle kissing her again. I grab the edge of her shirt pulling it over her head; moving down to kiss her neck. As i left small love bite. I reached her bra, i reached around and undid it taking it of. Unfortunately (Y/N) covered herself. " Baby don't hide yourself, your so pretty. Baby i love you, please uncover yourself." (Y/N) slowly drawled back her hand but pulled me into a kiss.

3rd P.O.V  ( sorry for changing p.o.v's so often)
As they kissed L felt (Y/N) chest. (Y/N) snaked her hands down tugging on the edge of L shirt, quickly pulling it off after L's nod of approval. She felt her way up his chest to his neck pulling him into a kiss. They started to grind against....

im gonna make a part two
                                            -Alex