Chapter 11 : Dinner got Cold.

"Eh?! Sasuke?" Naruto came out.

Sasuke's eyes opened to see Naruto, "What are you doing here?" Both replied at the same time.

Naruto started, "It's been 2 weeks, remember?"

Sasuke's eyes then drifted to Hinata who was biting her lips, averting her eyes away from his.

"Anyhow, I'm glad you're here. Himawari has been asking for you ever since I came back home," Naruto pouted.

Sasuke was oddly happy about that, and unconsciously gave a smile, "Then I better go see her."

Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata walked in and Himawari's eyes fell on Sasuke.

"UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted, lifting her arms to be lifted up. He smiled and lifted her up and twirling her around while she went in a giggle fit.

Hinata's heart melted at the sight, while Naruto's heart emptied.

Naruto and Sasuke talked until it was dark out, and Hinata was cooking dinner for the family.

"Dinner's ready!" Hinata yelled and everyone came.

"Hinata." Sasuke called, "I want to talk to you."

She nodded, "Naruto, sweetie, Sasuke and I are going somewhere, we'll be right back."

Naruto simply gave a thumbs up before they left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke led the way and Hinata followed.

He came to a sudden stop, the full moon shined upon the dark sky, and Hinata looked out to see a clear stream of water.

The two stared at the water, then Sasuke stared at Hinata. Her pale lavendar eyes shined from the moon.

"You have.. something in your hair," Sasuke said, reaching for it. Hinata blushed deeply, trying to look away.

Sasuke turned her head so they were looking into each other eyes, "Sas-" Hinata got interrupted by the passionate kiss by Sasuke

The two began sweating, Sasuke rang his tongue in her mouth, and she let him in. Spinning and twirling their tongues around together.

Finally, they broke the intertwine, gasping for air. 

"Hinata. I want you.. I want you so bad." Sasuke said.

Hinata closed her eyes and looked away, "I-I want you too.."

With that confirmation, he quickly pressed his lips against her, pulling up her shirt. Hinata's eyes wrinkled as she slowly touched him.

Sasuke flinched ever so slightly by her touch, "H-Hinata..." he whispered erotically. Her face reddened even more. 

They faced each other, admiring every single moment, knowing it'll be an unhesitating pleasure. He slowly made his way inside, finally connecting with her. Sasuke closed his eyes, savoring this feeling.

The two went at it in a fury, intertwining slowly and then rough again. Tearfully, Hinata moaned and Sasuke pecked her eyes, as if kissing her tears.

"Ah.." Hinata let out, biting her lip. Sasuke grunted, going harder. 

Finally, they both climaxed, Hinata looked delirious and Sasuke just hugged on top of her, mixing his fluid with hers.

They kissed once more, not thinking anything. That is, until Hinata suddenly frowned.

"Sasuke.."

"Hm?"

"Dinner.. must've gotten cold."

----------------------------------------------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!! IK GUYS!!!

BUT ANYWAYS, THIS MIGHT OR MIGHT'VE NOT BEEN THEIR LAST NIGHT TOGETHER! IT HAD TO COUNT!!

I DIDN'T GO INTO MUCH DETAIL BECAUSE I FIND IT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO WRITE IT LOL

I REALLY THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE LONGER SOOOO IM SORRY ;-;

is it just me or are my chapters getting shorter each chapter...???

NEXT CHAPTER HAS TO BE ATLEAST 1000 WORDS!!! DON'T WORRY YALL! 

ANYWAYSSSSS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER uwu

SEE U ALL NEXT CHAPTER (((:::