prologue

5 years before

I woke up to the phone ringing and hearing  cried out through the house  and then Josh and john barged into the room josh came to me and picked me upand john did the same with chase  and layed down Brendon came in and started ordering " look after the younger ones especially meeky we going to go to the hospital "I was confused at this but dident question it Brendon left and I fell asleep in joshes arms

Brendon POV

we just saw moms body we had to identify her in the morgue i had almost cried but held it in for dad but  he let it all out it was terrible to see my mom so lifeless so pale. We walked home after several hours at the hospiatl sighning papers and talking to the funeral support. we saw john and josh on the couch and they looked at us expectantly but we just shook our heads they knew what that meant because they broke down and cried I walked in to see the younger  twins asleep I sighed and shook them awake they both woke and looked at me I  started explaining "guys im sorry to say but mommy has died She dies on her way home im so so sorry kids" by the time I was finished they were crying and screaming I sighed not know what to do josh and john came in and picked them up they calmed them down and they fell asleep instantly.

The twins fell asleep with them and I just slept on the ground.

A week later

Temeka 's POV

I woke up to dad yelling and drunk I started to get scared again he has been doing this a lot and im scared to face him I sighed and got out of bed I looked at the bed side table and saw there was a note saying...

Dear meeky
We have gone to get some shopping all us boys since dad woulden't do it don't go near him and just wait in your room

Your wonderful brothers

I groaned but got up and got dressed

I was sitting on my bed looking at photos when dad came in "slut get over here" I got scared but did what he was told when I was right in front of him he punched me in the gut I screamed out in pain and when I screamed he threw me across the room and I hit the wall I winced in pain and started crying he started punching me and kicking me I tried to stop him but he diden't listen

He was pulled off of me and knocked out josh came up to me and picked me up "oh my gosh meeky what did he do to you " he took me out side and to the car the boys jumped in chase by my side and josh on my other side john in shot gun and Brendon driving.

We got to the hospital and we walked in josh carrying me in we walled up to the main desk and brendon started talking  "yea hi my sister just got bashed And she needs medical assistance immediately " the women nodded her head and got me on a gurney.

Ten hours later

Brendons POV

The doctor walked out "yea hey um she is fine she should stay in hospital for a couple of days might I ask if you want to be legal guardian? Since your sister got bashed by her dad?"