chapter 1

5 years later

I woke up panting and sweating I sighed and got up ready for my first day of school at yet another school I was'nt nervous because I have been to so many schools its not funny anyway I got dressed in to a a shirt that's says I love rock n roll and some tights with toms I put my blond wavy hair down and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to see my other brothers ready and eating breakfast i sat down next to my twin and. My brother Brendon gave me pancakes "morning hun" he said in a cheery voice and I mumbled a quick morning and went back to eating.

After breakfast I got up and grabbed my bag I gave a kiss to my older brother and said good bye my brothers followed out with there bags and off we went to our new school.

We arrived ten minuets later and walked in everyone was staring at us the boys were looking at me and the girls were looking at the guys I sighed thinking im so used to this we walked to the administration and walked up to reception and Josh spoke up "hi we new we are the whites?" The women looked up she had brown hair and looked around her 30's she nodded her head "okay yes hear are your schedules and a map have a nice day" she smiled at us we smiled back and left Josh sighed "ok u two see what u two got together " me and chase did and today we had all our classes together thank goodness we started trying to find our first class together.

We finally found it and we knocked on the door a minuet later the door opened and an old man opened it he looked around 50 "yes what can I do for you?" We handed him our notes and he looked at them "Uh come on in mr and mrs white" he smiled at us as we walked in the whole class was looking at us "class this is Temeka and Chase white please plbe nice to them now lets find you guys a seat ah how about in front of sarah and james sarah james put your hands up please" a girl with red hair and blue eyes and a boy with redish brown hair with brown eyes put there hands up we went and sat down in front of them and got our books out we turned around and smiled at them "hey im sarah and this is mmy twin james are u twins?" We nodded our heads and smiled we started talking about stuff "excuse me mr mrs hording and mr and mrs white if u want to talk u can talk to the principle but if u want to learn u can stay" we all smirked and got out our books and started working.

The bell went it was finally lunch and so me and chase walked with our new friends laughing.

We were looking around and we saw the other twins hanging at a jocks table we walked over there the boys looked at us and smiled Josh came over and gave me a hug "hey u okay? " I nodded my head "im just tired " he nodded "if u want to go home I will call Brendon he could pick us up " I shook my head he sighed and nodded "come on come meet my friends "  i nodded my head I saw john and gave him a hug he said a hey and talked to chase again I sat next to Josh "guys these are our sister and brother there twins as well chase and temekah this is Jordon,  aiden, mason,  dean and chris " I mumbled a hi josh and john got up and grabbed there money I guess there buying lunch

" so chase do u play football?" Jordon asked? Chase looked up from his phone "yea I use to play quarter back "  they nodded there heads and looked at me "what about you temeka do u dance or cheer? " I looked at them "I did dance and gymnastics " they nodded there heads "you guys should join football and cheer" we nodded our heads for the next minuets we were joking around when a meat pie and fanta was slided in front of me and chase I looked up and saw it was josh he looked down and smiled and leaned down and whispered in my ear  "here is your lunch I knew u wouldn't bring lunch so I am making u eat now eat up and if u dont eat it I will tell Brendon" I sighed knowing I wont get out of this so I ate up slowly with josh looking at me.

The bell went and I only ate half of the pie I got up before josh or john could say something chase doesent notice we both walk to maths and sits up the back and do our work.

The last bell finally rings I got up and got my bags and put my books in then we walked out to wait for the others we finally saw them coming out with there friends they spotted us and came over josh came next me he saw im tired and put me on his back I giggled and we started heading home.

We walked in the door to our house and saw Brendon on the couch we all said hey we were just about to go up stairs when Brendon called me "meeky I need to talk to u so just stayed down fir a second" I sighed and nodded everyone went upstairs and I sat down "so josh texted me saying you dident eat much today want to explain?" I sighed and shrugged "I wasent hungry he looked at me and said "you know that's bullshit I want you to eat more I dont want you to get sick okay?" I sighed and nodded "good to be sure u are eating with your brothers " I nodded my head "and if they arnt there I will let them sort it out" I  nodded and then  got up and went upstairs the boys except brendon share they have a bunk bed md a single I have my own room since im a girl duh.