chapter 4

I woke up to a bad dream it has been happening to mee every night no one knows about them and that's going to stay like it I cant let anyone know about them.

I walked down stairs with head phones on and I walk out the door if I sit at the table they might stop me from going I walk down the path when my ear plugs were taken out I looked to see it was that jake guy "oh hey I dident know you lived around here?" He nodded his head and smiled "yea I live there actually " I relised that's right next to me "hey u live right next to me" I smiled we neighbors!!!

We walked to school in silence and when we got there I noticed my brothers and there friends and the whore "hey instead of seeing the bitch why dont you come hang out with my friends? " I nodded my head and walked over with him to under a big tree "hey guys so josh you know this one right?" It was the guy who helped me yesturday "oh hey whats up how you feeling?" I noddded my head smiling a fake smile of course "great "  I was sensing jake looking at me and then he started talking "well everyone meet bec bec this is our gang there is felix, james, declan , dylan , dakota lochlan and of course you know me and josh. " I nodded and waved "hi" "so do you want to join our gang or hang out with the jocks?" I looked at my brothers and there friends and notice they were looking at me I sighed "you guys" I smiled as josh came and lifted me up and spinned me around "welcome " I smiled " we wont let that whore touch you" I smiled when I felt my brothers come up I turned around and saw josh come up here "hey bro" I smiled he smiled "arnt you coming over" I shook my head no " I am with my new friends " he nodded and looked over my head "make sure she is fine look after her" they nodded there heads they gave me hugs and left but chase stayed "can I join?" He asked they nodded there heads "welcome to the gang you two" they smiled at us we nodded our heads give us your time tables and that's how it went.

Lunch time

It was lunch and I was walking with james , felix and chase we followed them to there table "this is were you sit now" james said we nodded our heads and sat down I sat in between Josh and chase and we just talked until a salad wrap and coke was in front and I felt a kiss on the forehead I looked up to see josh he smiled and said " eat up" and gave me that look 'eat up or telling brendin' I sighed and ate up he smiled and left and so did john bit jot before kissing me on the forehead.

The last bell went and I was walking home with jake and chase and josh and john behind us talking I was kidding around when we arrived In front of his house we said goodbye and we walked in to see brendon on the couch watching tv with a girl that had red curly hair we all looked confused brendon turned around and said "oh hey guys this is my girl brianna , brianna this is josh john the twins and the youngest twins are Chase and our youngest rebecca guys she will be living with us for now on " we all smiled and looked at her she was so georgous I kinda envy her I walked up to my room and put my bag in and got out my home work.

I couldent stop thinking about the dream I noticed a guy at my window I sighed I knew who it was I opened it up "hey are u ok u look like your about to cry?" I nodded my head "yea im fine " he looked at me knowing im lying I sighed "I have nightmares of my past of what my dad did to me" he sighed and gave me a hug "dont tell anyone no one knows " he looked at me "is thatt why you put a fake smile on?" I nodded he sighed and hugged me "rebecca dinner" I sighed he got up and said bye and left out the window am