chapter 3

I was walking down the hall when this girl pushed me in to the lockers "hey ugly " a high pitched voice said and I knew exactly who it was the school whore "what do u want?!" I said "to bully you haha" I sighed she pushed me over and kicked me with her heels and I was so sore. "Looser" .

I groaned and tried getting up when a guy came over "hey I saw what happened are u okay" I nodded my head he sighed "can you get my brother josh white? " he nodded his head "where is he?" I thought about it "he should be in the cafeteeria at the jocks table" I said weekly he nodded "im not leaving u alone umm. Jake JAKE! !!" A guy came my age came over "hey jake can u watch her for a second she cant move and im giung to get someone she knows for her" he nodded his head and bent down to my level I lifted my legs and put my head in between my legs "are u ok" I shook my head "I just got kicked with 5 inch heels I dont think I am " he sighed "who did it" "the slut of the school"

*josh POV*

I was laughing at what my friends said when everyone looked up and I was being tapped in my shoulder I turned around "are u josh white?" I nodded my head "its your sister she just got punched by the whore of the school" I looked at my brothers then then my friends we all got up and everyone followed behind we walked down the hall and I saw a girl and boy I ran over there and kneeled down she had a

her head In her legs "what happened? " she dident answer I grabbed her head and lift her head up and noticed sshe was crying "who the hell made you cry" she stuttered out "brioklyn " I sighed "john ring brendon we going home "

Becs pov

I got lifted up and I heard john talking and chase next to me we walked in to the office and said we signing out we walked out and waited and I listened in "Jordon can u deal with your sister?" "Yea man say sorry to her when she calms down" I felt him nodded his head I was still crying when I felt being lifted in to a car I looked around to see im in brendons car and I was in the middlle I cuddled up to josh and kept crying.

I got carried inside and was layed on the couch brendon came over and put me on his lap "are u ok? " I nodded my head I showed my belly and there was a bruise "chase get me the camera and an icepack" chase came over he looked angry when he saw the bruise he gave the camera and held the ice pack brendon took a photo and gave it back to chase and grabbed the ice pack and put it on my belly

I winced of the cold he sighed "take the camera back chase and you get some sleep" I nodded my head and went to sleep