I Love You

One Evening...
Preeta goes to the hospital to find some reports for her patients... there is no one in the hospital... she goes to her cabin...

Preeta: reports... kaha rakhe maine? yaar itni raat ko mai akeli hospital mai... koi dekh liya toh lagega mai koi chori kar rhi hoon...

Preeta finds her reports...

Preeta: (smiles) mil gaye...

Preeta shuffles through the papers... when suddenly a small piece of paper falls out...

Preeta: arre ye kya hai...

Preeta picks up the piece of paper and sees something written on it... she reads it out aloud...

"Welcome Babydoll to this treasure hunt... follow the clues to find you treasure... toh pehla clue hai... pehli mulakaatein aksar yaadgaar hoti hai... tum bhi toh aake dekhlo... kitni khoobsurat aur pagal tha humari pehli mulaakaat..."

Preeta: (giggles) Karan? Karan aur mai toh... airplane mai mile the...

Flashback
A girl in a salwar suit runs in with her bags and places them in the overhead bins. She quickly grabs her purse and looks for her seat. She is revealed to be Preeta.

Preeta: Excuse me, woh meri seat hai (points to seat beside Karan)
Karan looks up at her and is mesmerized by her simple beauty. Her innocent face, her pink duppata, her golden jhumkas. He comes back to his senses and lets her sit. While she sits down, her dupatta flies over his face.

Preeta: Oh so sorry

Karan: Koi baat nahi, mujhe achha laga. 😉Waise ek baat bolu? Tumhari jaisi aakhen maine kabhi nahi dekhe. Aur tumhari baal, aye hayeee baby doll mujhe maar daalogi. 😍

Preeta: shut up, tum kitne batameez ho! Ek hindustan hoke bhi mujhe ched rahe ho, disgusting.

Karan: tum ho hi itni khubsurat, kya kare roka nahi jaata.

Preeta: Hey bhagwan, kaha fasa diya aapne mujhe!!

She faces away from him and makes a frustrating face

Karan: oho!! theekhee mirchi hai ye toh!!
Preeta covers her ears with her headphones and rolls her eyes. Karan looks at her and laughs.
Flashback Ends

Preeta runs outside of the hospital to find a red car waiting for her... inside was Kabir...she sits inside...

Preeta: Kabir tum?

Kabir: haan Preeta... mai ek detective hoon na... socha aapki help hogi...

Kabir drives Preeta to the airport... she enters to find a small gift box sitting on a bench... with a note taped to it... she opens it to find a charm bracelet in it... she smiles and reads the note...

 she smiles and reads the note