Agatha Puts "Communicate to Animals" On Her Resume

This chapter is also dedicated to joycethebooklover. Thanks for commenting and being positive! :D Also, she made this cool book called Celebration Specials where she writes characters in celebration-themed short stories! If you have an OC you can request for her to make one for yours ^-^ She has Ally in a Valentine's Day Special that features her own OCs and hakxno_pisces OC (they both have stories that you should go check out!) The short story was really well written, and it was super sweet of her to do it <33 Thanks Joyce!

Hi.. *waves shyly* I finally updated! YAY! i KNOW, i took literally forever and i am so sorry.😣

4 months is way to long. PWEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;---;

I'm am also really sorry that the POVs and timelines kind of jump around a little bit, and they will continue to do so. I'll try my best to keep them all happening at the same time in the future, only including the important parts.

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE READERS WHO ARE READING! YOU ARE AWESOME :D

And I like the title of this one *nods* Good decision, me. XD

Y'know, I'm growing fond of this book. It's becoming more of a break-the-fourth-wall-alot kind of thing XD I get to have lots of fun with it because it doesn't have to make sense to some extent :D

I don't own The School for Good and Evil. All rights go to Soman Chainani. Even though he shouldn't own it because he puts them all through so much pain and suffering -_-

Chapter 14: 

When the wolves howled, Agatha nearly fell out of her chair in relief. 

Was Professor Anemone trying to make her never smile again?

You'd think that being around people smiling would ultimately make you smile because smiles are contagious.

But, the thing was, the smiles were for school.

They were being judged and marked based off how good their smiles were. For school.

This is a serious life or death situation.

...no it isn't.

shut up. I'm  trying to be funny.

but-

NO! GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER OF THE BRAIN!

*sniffles* okay... I was just trying to help for once though...

YOU HELP TOO MUCH! THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE!

OI! YOU TWO, STOP IT! WE GOTTA STORY GOING ON NOW AND YOUR ALWAYS INTERRUPTING!

Exactly.

I-I second that exactly. 

Ugh! WHY DO I EVEN TALK TO YOU GUYS?

We are all different subconsciousnesses in the brain, silly!

Is that even how you spell the plural of subconscious?

I know that-ugh. *storms off*

Can we g-go back to reading now?

Yes. Yes we can...

At the time if Agatha had to smile right then and there to save someone, she actually would've done well.

Not because her smile was that genuine and happy, no, no. Its because it was so bad that it would've caused whatever was threatening her to say, 'stop! stop! no more! I'll give you back ______ ! Just please stop!'