Before the Sports Festival

After the USJ incident Haiku had a couple of days off school. The day before she had to go back to school, her ears still not healed for another couple days. Haiku went to the store to get some food for her mom and her. Haiku on her tippy toes tried to reach the top shelve for some of her favorite poptarts but she was shorter then Izuku so she could not reach them. She tried and tried but still couldn't reach them until she saw a hand reach out for them. Looking over she saw Shinso handing her the poptarts, "Here." Haiku kindly and shyly said, "Thanks." "I heard that your class was attacked by villian's." Shinso said. Haiku with her rapped ears back said, "Yeah." Shinso saw her bandages on her ears and saw the bandages on her waist. She was wearing a croptop with a small jacket because her waist was brused really bad. "What's with the bandages?" Shinso said looking at her bandages. "Oh my bandages? I brused my back while fighting a villian and I have to where hearing aids until my ears are fully. Also after I get these bandages off I might have a few scars but I will be fine." Haiku shooting a shy smile to Shinso. Shinso having a small smile on his face said, "See you later." Shinso walked away as he waved Haiku went to buy her food.

The next day, Haiku walked to school with Izuku. While Izuku and Haiku were walking Izuku said, "Why are you still wearing your bandages." "Well I can take of my ear ones but recovery girl said that my back was really badly brused and it still hurts. Also I haven't had time to take off my ear bandages." Haiku said to Izuku. "Let me help you." Izuku said while helping Haiku taking off her ear bandages. "Can you hear yet?" "Just a little bit, that's why I am wearing these." Haiku said pointing to inside her ears and to her small hearing aids. "Oh ok." Izuku said. Haiku and Izuku got to class and right as Haiku opened the door and walked in, the first person to run up to her was Iida. "Are you okay, Haiku?!" Iida said accidentally bumping into her making knock back a little. "Sorry, I didn't mean to almost fall." Iida said. "It's okay Iida and I am okay." Haiku said with a shy but big smile on her face. "What happened to you at the USJ." Iida said. "Oh that, um, nothing bad." Haiku said but thats when Iida noticed the bandages. "Nothing bad then why are wearing bandages." Haiku ears back said, "Um-" Iida stopped her and said, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Haiku giving a small hug that made Iida blush a little bit. They sat down wondering who is going to do homeroom since Aizawa was really hurt when he fought the villian's. They were really suprized when they saw Mr. Aizawa come in the room covered in bandages. "Hey class."

"Woah, what a pro." Kirishima said

"Im glad your okay, Mr. Aizawa." Iida said.

"Yeah I am so glad your okay." Haiku sayed with a big kind smile.

"My heath isn't relevent," Aizawa said. "What's important is your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?" Bakugou muttered

"Don't tell me" Izuku said.

"Not more bad guys." Mineta whined

Haiku just tilted her head in confusion as she listen to everyones conversation's.

"The Sports Festival is about to start." Aizawa said.

"Yes," Kirishima said.

Haiku's ears perked up when he said. She is so excited for the sports festival. Her tail was going really fast. She had to hold her tail because it kept hitting her chair so it was making noise. Izuku just looked at her with a smile. Mineta was the only one that was not happy. He was practically shaking in his shoes.

"Is it really a good idea to do the sports festival so soon after the villian's snuck inside." Jiro asked

Oijiro agreed with her by saying, "Yeah, they could attack once we are all in the same place."