King of the world (Lemon)

P.O.V 3rd

A second......a second was all it took.

Artoria:......Master....?

Artoria lancer alter stares wide eyed at the bloodied body of her master that lays in her arms. A large scar is deeply planted on his back as blood pours profusely out of it. With a weakened breath the master looks up to her with a faint smile.

(Y/N): Sorry.....Lancer......I messed up....big time....

As those words reached her ears her already dull gold colored eyes widened a bit further before everything went black for her............let's turn back the clock before any of this happen.

10 minuets earlier

Masters and servants.....they comprise of a magus and a heroic spirit, someone who made their mark on history and made sure their story was told for generations to come. In the current day a holy grail war is happening, however it is a personal grail war between two organizations. Both need the grail to advance their studies further and each have chosen 7 masters to represent them. The bloody fight had begun 4 months ago, and both sides have faced heavy causalities. Of the 14 masters called upon, only 3 remain...one of them being you. Master (Y/n), someone who wasn't promising in the slightest, however throughout his many battles he has gained magic that he never dreamed possible for him.

To top things off his servant, Lancer, was a force to be recognized. With her spear she could wipe out entire mountains and armies with ease. However one thing that always made him uneasy is her personality. The lone lance wielder usually kept to herself, and even when the master asked her questions to deepen their bond, she usually replied with 2 sentences or less. It was infuriating at first, but as the two shed blood for each other their bonds deepened to a more....personal level. Currently (Y/N) was sent out on a task to take care of a master who was said to be noticed by themselves in the forest.

(Y/N): So.....do you always ride on your horse...?

Artoria: Llamrei and I are one and the same, wherever I go, he goes.

This sound of a horse walking had become familiar to (Y/N), seeing as he heard the horse stomp over it's foes during every battle. At first (Y/N) was scared of it with it's ghostly appearance and all, but over time the mount grew on him. The two continued down the rocky path as (Y/N)'s breath picked up quite a bit.

(Y/N): Good Lord, walking in this forest is killer for my legs. My back is aching!....If only I could hop up on a mount that is made to cover these types of terrains.....

Artoria: Yes Master....if only...

A slight smirk came upon her face as she scoffed slightly. (Y/N) caught wind of this quickly before pointing it out.

(Y/N): Did....did you just scoff at me...?

Artoria's face quickly went back to her neutral position as she looked forward.

Artoria: No Master...I have no idea what you are talking about.

(Y/N): You just did! I saw that smirk cross your face, mainly because I rarely ever see it!

Artoria: Now Master quiet down, you'll attract attention to us. Besides, having you walk on this rocky terrain should pose as some sort of workout for you.

(Y/N): Are you sure you shouldn't be the one walking on bare foot? After all the junk food you ask to eat I'm surprised you can keep that slim waist line.