Mind Power

Hello, I'm Jane from Armenia, I want to share with you about the most important law in the Universe. That law is about mind power, that every thought creates our life. Remember  what you think you become. You can see that when you have positive thoughts you attract good things in your life. Mind is the greatest gift from the Universe, remember it in your whole  life.
So just know that when we think we send it to our subconscious and our subconscious sends it to the Universe and the Universe does everything to achieve it, because we should know that when we want something, all the  Universe conspires to help us achieve it.
Dear friend, I believe in you, I believe in your great life. Please always have good thoughts to make this word positive. You are the part of this great story , and make your story the best one.

YOU ARE POWERFUL

*EVERYONE HAS HUGE POWER, BUT NO ONE USES IT

I want to say, that u are powerful. You have a big energy that u can always use, don't think that you are useless in this world. No, you are powerful. You have power, which are ur subconscious and higher  consciousnes .You can always use it using your thoughts. I just want to say, that you don't need to think you are useless or this life is useless and it hasn't meaning. It's all because of you. You decide ur life, you decide to be :( or :). Just believe in yourself, in ur dreams, in ur powerful subconscious.

DON'T JUDGE TO BE NOT
JUDGED

*REMEMBER, WHAT YOU GIVE, CONES BACK TO YOU!

You just don't need to criticism anyone, you know. It's really useless, it won't give you any good thing, it will give you only bad. And for that don't criticism anyone please. Nobody likes when anyone criticism her/him, and you too, sure. And let's imagine that whom you want to criticism is you, will it be okay for you ? Will you be happy when someone will criticism you ? I guess no, right?
So let's don't criticism everyone, maybe we would do the same thing in his/her situation, who knows ?
Everyone has his/her own life, you know, and everyone should live how they life, it's her/his life in any case)
Just imagine how many people you can attract being positive and don't criticism anyone, it will be great you know.
And in any case life is boomerang and if you will criticism anyone, it will come back to you✨✨It's law of the Universe dear )
Life is already short, and we need to live only our life and don't disturb others.

LIVE IN THE MOMENT

What is life? Isn't it right this moment ? Think about that right now. Have you got an answer ?
As for me, life is this moment, and no future or past. So let's live in this moment , let's be happy for this moment, past and future are only in our mind, but actually this moment is the most important. Let's don't remember the past and don't worry about future :].
*Yesterday is a history! Tomorrow is a mistery! But today is a gift- Carla Avakian

You can remember only good memories, which will give you more and more happiness, and you will remember those great things with happiness. But remember sad memories isn't good, u know.

This life is this moment ! Enjoy this moment ! The end

SEE MIRACLES OF THE LIFE!
BE GRATEFUL!

Have you ever paid attention to nature ? Isn't it wonderful ? Isn't all this life wonderful? Isn't the Universe wonderful? Just now think about that, watch the stars, watch the sky, watch the nature, watch your pet(if u have). All that is wonderful. We should be grateful for all of this.
Many people always are sad and angry , that they haven't money, that aren't so rich, but they don't notice good things in this life. They don't notice everyday that the Universe brings us, they don't notice sun shine, they even don't pay attention to stars, to positive energy of the Universe. It's just horrible, right ?. Maybe you are one of them?
How I read in Dale Carnegie's book, one person said "I was sad that I haven't shoes, while I saw that many people haven't feet". Yes, and this is the truth. You can be so happy right now, that u have eyes, and can read this. You can be so happy now, that you have this life, which has many opportunities for you. Your happiness or sadness depends only from you. All is your thinking, see love around you ! Yeah! Love is around you ! Focus on good things no always bad!
WHAT U THINK, U BECOME,
WHAT U FEEL, U ATTRACT,
WHAT U GIVE, U RECEIVE
You have phone ,right ? You have phone and you can read this ! Even that is wonderful ! Many people don't even have that ! I guess you are healthy, and have all needing things in your life. So why be not grateful ? Try to be grateful and u will see that u attract more good things to be grateful. The Universe likes our love, she (actually idk she or he, so think how you want) likes that we are grateful. She likes love