Mixed days

Hello there ! I came back with new ideas what can I write and maybe help you.
Soo, I would like to share my ideas about situations, when you feel like sad or like don't understand what's going on and how do you feel etc etc
Idk actually have you ever had these feelings but anyway I decided to write

In these situations, you can just have a deep deep breath, saying your body, your consciousness relax and ask your heart to help you. Just ask your higher self, your heart 'what is the best thing to do now and how can I understand what's goin on', and I'm sure you will get answers, also, you can ask your heart, higher self whatever questions you have. For instance, you feel kinda mixed and don't understand how you feel you can ask and maybe after it you will for example listen to music, and if will be the answer from your heart, and then you will relax and understand yourself better. Really I think only you can help yourself, and how you know exactly your higher self is always with you and ready to help, just ask and try.
If after it you feel more badly, take peace of paper, put on your favourite music, and write every thought that you have, and then try to analyze those thoughts, why you have them, what do they mean, what can you do, but don't try to ignore them, they are just thoughts which are temporary, and you have hundred percent ability to control them, just relax and motivate yourself.
Remember that it's temporary, and whatever is happening now, will be finished soon. And yeah good things come to those who wait
Btw, this life isn't that life that is being showed by people around you. I mean, life and you have more abilities that you even can imagine. This life isn't just studying, working, struggling, then dying, life is you, your infinitive consciousness, and not just physical world that people call 'reality' (actually this I learnt from David Icke and he opens my eyes, so it's not my ideas, just decided to write, haha)
So, that's it dear infinitive consciousness, good luck and remember who you are