Things, doing which you will become happier

Hi guys ! Sorry for coming so late ! Anyways, now I wanna talk about the things that as for me, are useless
So, the first thing is THROWING AWAY THE TV ! TV , media, magazines are all useless things which give you only and only negative energy and take your positive thinking. Didn't you notice that when you listen to  news or just watch TV show,  you start to overthink and like your mood becomes bad. Those all things are so useless. Why you should listen to news that you even don't know are right or not. You even don't know people who have been stricken in accident or were killed. Why waste time to that? What will it give you? Can it give you positive vibes ? Of course no, it's obvious you know .
Instead of watching these things or listening to fake news, you can meditate, understand yourself, create better life, make goals, plans and achieve them.
I'm sure, when you do that, you will become happier :)
I don't know what is your opinion about this, but please if you think that it's wrong, just don't read, stop reading
And if you are agree, I'm happy for that ) ( by the way, I would like to know this in comments ))
Anyways, it's your decision, it's your life, and you decide what to do
It was very short , but I hope you enjoyed ;) Also, thank you very much for reading or adding my book ! I really appreciate it

 I'm sure, when you do that, you will become happier :)I don't know what is your opinion about this, but please if you think that it's wrong, just don't read, stop reading And if you are agree, I'm happy for that ) ( by the way, I would like to kn...

Btw guys, sorry for my possible mistakes :)
Thank you