9

Altair took me home in his suv as soon as we step in the door his lips were on mine my fingers ran over his body we continued our pleasure in my room I woke up the next morning to a note on my pillow saying that something happened back in Dubai so he had to leave I scoffed at the excuse but I guess he will never change I walked out into my kitchen in just my underwear and bra with a silk robe I turned the corner to walk into the kitchen and went to the sink to get water for my coffee machine but it was already making coffee I wonder if he took some for his ride home. The front door closed I turned to see Thomas walking in with his phone in hand.

"Morning bell-" he started then quickly covered his eyes with his hand and turned around

"Thomas?" I asked "what are you doing here?!"

"Please get dressed appropriately" Thomas said

"Hey your America remember this is what happens when you come in a single woman house" I snapped and tied my robe shut

"I'm here since Altair had to leave in such a rush he's asked me to accompany you anywhere and to buy what you want" Thomas said

"I'm not a prostitution so you can leave I have things to do that I'd like to get back to my normal life and tell Altair he's not welcome back here and if he shows up again I'll make sure he gets a real America welcome for breaking into my house!" I snapped and stomped back to my bedroom the rest of the day I stayed at home eating ice cream and then Cindy and Annie showed up and we had girls night of eating ice cream and watching the notebook.

The next few days went by I would receive flowers with a card that would say some mushy love poem then it would be from Desert adventure
A month went past I went back to just working and schooling and hanging out with friends. Cole and I became close and good friends but I didn't tell him anything about Altair or of Dubai other than that I've been there for a vacation.

———-
Sorry for the short chapter