Chapter One

Nyssa sighs as her father finally let's her free from the cell she was in. It had been a week and she was honestly not in the mood to marry Oliver even though she had feelings for him. She would never be with anyone that wasn't Sara.

Oliver was sitting on his bed in his room looking at a picture of Felicity as a guard pushed Nyssa into the room. "Talk it over."

Spinning around, Nyssa goes to leave only for the door to be shut and locked from the outside. "Of course." She mumbles.

Oliver didn't take his eyes off of the picture in his hands.

Turning back around, Nyssa looks at Oliver. "Are you really thinking about that blonde?"

Oliver looked up at her. "She's perfect... just not for me. I broke her."

Rolling her eyes, Nyssa looks away. "Nobody's perfect." she mumbled jealously.

"Felicity is. She's beautiful and smart and funny and... just perfect." Oliver said.

Fake gagging, Nyssa moves across the room and sits on the couch. "She's a fake."

"No she is not." Oliver snapped.

"Really? Name one thing she hasn't lied to you about." Nyssa responds, staring at him.

"What are you talking about?" Oliver frowned. "She never lied to me."

Raising an eyebrow, Nyssa crosses her arms. "Really? Because I know for a fact that she has."

"No she hasn't. You're lying." Oliver said.

"Did she tell you about her relationship with one of the officers working for Mr. Lance?" Nyssa asks, watching him. "Her current relationship."

"That's a load of crap." Oliver said.

Stepping toward him, Nyssa decides to straddle his lap, her chest close to his face. "No it's not."

"Yes it is." Oliver growled.

Gripping onto his hair, the assassin pulls his head back and looks into his eyes. "Have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes." Oliver said.

The assassin shifts above him again, smirking when his eyes flicker toward her chest. "What have I lied about?"

"When we first met you lied to me about who you were." Oliver said.

"I did no such thing, I told you exactly who I was." Nyssa responds, tugging on his hair again.

"No you didn't." Oliver said.

Shifting, the assassin bites back a gasp when Oliver grips onto her hips. "I told you my name is Nyssa Al Ghul, heir to the demon."

"No you didn't." Oliver repeated.

Narrowing her eyes, Nyssa leans back more. "I did so."

"Fine whatever." Oliver snapped.

Smirking, Nyssa leans down and connects their lips roughly.

Oliver's eyes fluttered closed.

The brunette shifts over him and releases a soft moan.

Oliver moaned.

Pulling away, Nyssa clears her throat and moves to get up. "I'm sorry, you love Felicity." she says, trying to see what he'll do.

Oliver just stared at her.

Swallowing thickly, Nyssa gets up and crosses the room. Feeling stupid for having kissed Oliver if he wasn't going to pull her back like Sara would have.