***Adrien***

I woke up panting. Thank god that didn't actually happen. I thought as I threw my shirt off. I saw Marinette sitting on the edge of the bed, staring off into nowhere. It was because of me that Luka and I could've died. My heartbeat was going incredibly fast.

"I need to go see Luka, now," I called out to Marinette. I ran out of her room, ignoring her calls. I ran towards his home. 

***

I knocked on his door, panting. I wasn't unfit, but I wasn't the best runner either. "Luka," I called out when I saw him in his doorway. He looked a bit thinner. I ran into him, knocking both of us onto the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, hugging me back, tightly. I shook my head, refusing to talk. I just wanted to stay in his arms for now.

"Will you talk now?" He asked after a couple of minutes. 

"I just had a bad dream. I missed you," I admitted. He nodded, fidgeting with his fingers. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I sorta accepted the fact that we'd stay as friends," he mumbled. He found someone else. I felt tears brim my eyes. "But I'm happy that you miss me, and I still understand that we'd stay friends. As long as you're happy, I'm happy," he forced a smile.

"I want you back, please, be my boyfriend. I was dumb breaking it off with you because of a dumb reason!" I cried. "I didn't think I'd be too late. You found someone else, didn't you?" I asked. 

"Hey, it's okay, you didn't break up with me because of something dumb, okay? You simply weren't ready to fully accept yourself and knew you needed time alone, it's completely normal, I understand," he told me in a calming voice as he held me close to him as we got up and walked to his room. "And I didn't find someone else. Even if you were to want to stay friends, I would still wait for the day you would hear the same melody I hear when I listen to you. I would wait until you hear that one melody that is so angelic it makes you want to never stop listening when you hear me talk. 

"Because that melody is what I hear when I hear you. It makes my mind sing. It makes me want to share it to the world, but I can't. Only I can hear a melody so beautiful from you, because that is all I hear from you, and nobody else can hear that same melody I hear," he said with full determination. 

"Wow," I was left speechless. I didn't know what to say to that. What he said was too something. I don't know what to do even. I hugged him. 

"I will be your boyfriend," He smiled as he hugged me back.

"I love you," I blurted out. I felt my cheeks turn red. Oh god...

"I love you too," he replied and started to hum a beautiful tune. I hid my face in his chest as I felt myself drift off to sleep.

"That's the melody I hear," he whispered and continued to hum.

***

AHHH...

I have no idea whether to continue the story or to end it here.

I'm having a war in my head. Should I end it? Or should I continue it?

Sorry this is a short chapter, I just was procrastinating on this for a bit when I came back from camp.

Byebye!

579 words.