Why? (Wind Archer)

Wind Archer returned from his duties of checking the forest. "Dad, I'm back-" He paused at Millennial Tree calming a crying, stress eating, young Dark Enchantress. "W-what is she doing here?"

Millennial Tree then went on to explain what happened to Dark Enchantress and how she became young. Wind Archer nodded in understanding and looked at the former enemy. 'Damn, she looks hot...' he thought as he dismissed it as he thought of it. Dark Enchantress was hugging her legs now. He could tell that she was scared at her 'new' body. 

Wind Archer sighs and says "Come on Enchantress, I'll let you borrow my old clothes..." He goes upstairs with Dark Enchantress behind him. 

"What size are you?" The green cookie asked. "I-I don't know..." 

"Hm... try these on..."

He handed her his old Night Raven costume. She nods and goes into the room she slept in to change. Once she came out, he realized he needed to make adjustments to the clothing to fit her taste

It took him the whole day to edit the costume and finally when he was done Dark Enchantress hugged him hard. "Thank you so much!" She says, smiling. Wind Archer nods and realized that Dark Enchantress was now shorter than him. 

Yet that night, he couldn't help but think that she will become his stepmother one day....