Call

Then he laid Romano on the bed and put a blanket on him. Spain gave him a worried look. Suddenly the phone rang. He walked downstairs to the livingroom and answered it. "Hola? Spain is speaking", he spoke. "Vee~ Ciao big brother Spain~", Feleciano ,Romano's younger Brother, said. "Hola Feli. What's up?", he asked. "Actually nothing. But how's my Fratello?" "Umm..." Then it was quiet for a moment on both lines.

"Spain is there something wrong with my Fratello? Can I talk to him please vee~?" Spain thought for a moment. "Umm... that's it.", he said calmy,"He... fainted. You actually can't talk to him." "Vee~ What did you do to my Fratello and what happened?!", he said louder. "It was so... We sat on the couch with my turtles. Then I asked him how to name a turtle but he overreacted. He began to scream at me and then he ran to his room. As I walked upstairs to his room...", then he stopped talking. "What? What happened then?", Feleciano asked worried.

"Yeah... as I walked in I was shocked. He had a coughing fit and as it was gone he fainted. And he has a fever as well.", he explained. "Oh no. Fratello~", he whined. "Vee~", Feleciano began to cry. "Germanyyyy", he cried. "Calm down Feli! He'll be fine! Please calm down. I take good care of him. I promise!" Feleciano sighed. "Si... please take really good care of him. Ciao." "Adiós" Before he pressed the end button he heard Feleciano began to cry and calling "Germany".