Chapter 9- The stray

3rd person pov

Having finished their classes for the day. Team FOST decided to head down to vale for the check out the preparations for the vital festival. Though Y/N was more interested to head to one of the local weapon smiths he had heard about. 

Y/N: "So tell me again, why are we checking the preparations out?" 

Y/N asks letting out a tired yawn. Having been up nearly all night trying to figure out a good plan for his date with Yang, he got nearly no sleep last night.

Sapphire: "Because i'm not having you lay around being lazy all day in our room, besides i heard that team RWBY are around the docks"

Y/N look at her in surprise as he feels happy that he might have a chance to hang out with Yang today.

Y/N: "Then why are we walking around here like lost kittens? Come on!" 

Without any of his teammates having time to reply. Y/N dashes off towards the docks with his teammates standing here stunned at his new founds energy. Sapphire sighs and looks at Thorian and Olivia at her sides.

Sapphire: "Oh well, after our oh so valiant leader we got" 

She says as they all chuckle and run off after Y/N.

Y/N pov

Reaching the docks you stop at the sight of a two officers standing in front of a taped off dust store. 

Y/N: "Whoa, what happened here?"

Walking up to the two officers you notice a detective standing by one of the windows writing down on his pad.

Y/N: "Another robbery last night?" 

You ask walking up to the detective who looks up from his pad.

Detective 1: "Yeah, Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

The detective sighs and walks over to his partner. As you look at the crime scene you feel some one wrap an arm around your side and bring you into a hug. Looking over you smile when you see it's Yang.

Yang: "Hey there cutie, lucky to run into you here" 

Y/N: "I could say the same to you Goldilocks"

Turning around you wrap your arms around her waist and pull her into a hug.

Yang: "So, got any plans for our date yet?"

She asks pressing her forehead against yours, your eyes locking together as you stare deep into he lilac colored eyes

Y/N: "A few, don't know which to pick though is the problem"

Yang: "and what might be the options?" 

She asks with a flirty smirk on her face.

Y/N: "Can't tell you, that would just ruin the surprise" 

Smiling you lean in giving her a quick kiss on the cheek when you hear someone standing next to you two clearing their throat to get your attention. Breaking the hug you see Weiss standing there tapping her foot on the ground.

Weiss: "If you two lover birds are done now, we got Vacuo students to finds"

Y/N: "Vacuo students? are you already planning on spying on them so you have an upper hand?"

Weiss: "What?! of course not!"

Weiss scuffs and turns her head. You chuckle and bring your attention to the detective when you hear him talk to his partner.