Settled in

LEAFY'S POV

LEAFY'S POV

"Okay now, we should probably put all your things on the ship." Pin said. "Wait! You and Coiny never got your stuff." Needle spoke up. "Oh, that's right, we should grab our stuff real quick." Coiny said to Pin. "Oh, yeah, you're right, let's hurry!" Pin said then she and Coiny ran off. "Well, we should start getting our stuff on." I say as I pick up my suitcase. The others do the same and we walk onto the boat.
"Wow! Look at it!"
"Woah."
"This boat is so big!"
"It sure is!"
"This is so cool!"

We were all talking about the boat at once. I looked around for where we were going to be sleeping. I went down some stairs and looked around. This area is huge, there were a bunch of cannons and weapons. A bunch of barrels scattered around the area as well. Within this area I also found 2 adjacent rooms. I opened the door on the left, then the one of the right, I saw they both had a bunch of bunk beds. The room on the right having more beds than the left. I walk into the right room. "Oooh, this place looks cool!" Ruby said from behind me, scaring me. I took a breath after that freight, then took a proper look at the room we were in, this place did look cool. Not just because of the bunk beds, but there were a bunch of neat decorations on the wall, alongside some wall lamps. There was a chest in here as well, right under a window at the end of the room. That, I was very curious about. I walked up to it, Ruby standing right beside me. "Oh em gosh, what do you think is in there?" She asked me. "I don't know, let's look." I tried to open up the chest, but it wouldn't budge. "Huh?" I hummed, taking a better look at it. "Dang it, it's locked." I say, "Is there a key around here somewhere?"

Flower seemed to have saw me and Ruby looking around the room and walked over. "what are you two doing?" She asked. Ruby stopped what she was doing and looked at Flower. "Well, we found this super cool chest but—" She was interrupted by a gasp, "Wait there's bunks?! I call top!" Flower pushed Ruby aside so she could climb up and throw her stuff on the top bunk of the bed on the left. "Wait yeah, bunks!" Ruby yelled, apparently forgetting about the chest, "I want bottom bunk of Flower's bed!" She picked her stuff up off the floor and threw it there. Needle came over. "There's bunks?" She walked into the room. She looked at a bunk bed that wasn't taken. "I want top bunk too!" She threw her things on the top bunk of that bed. I sighed, at this rate I don't think we'll be finding the key.

"Hold up, there's bunk beds?!" Coiny yelled from above. I turned to see coiny running down the stairs. I guess Coiny and Pin came back with their stuff. I'm guessing they brought on the yoyle berries, the recovery center, and anything else too

PIN'S POV

I followed Coiny down the stairs and over to the adjacent rooms. He looked into the room the others were in and I did too. I had already seen it but Coiny obviously hasn't. "Yep, but seeing as they seemed to have already claimed bunks, this will be the girls quarters. Which makes the one on the left the boys one." I pointed to the room. "Sweet! I call top bunk!" Coiny ran over to the room. Firey ran after him. "Hey, no fair, I want top bunk!" He yelled. Seemed like everyone was coming down here now. Leafy and I laughed at them. "Well I want to bunk with Needle, so I'll sleep on the bottom bunk." I say as I put my stuff down on the bed. I look over at Leafy, "Which bed are you sleeping in?" She seemed distracted, but looked up at me. "Uh, I don't want a top bunk so I'll just sleep there, I guess." Leafy sat her stuff down on the bottom bunk of the last bunk bed in the room. "This place is really cool!" Needle said, taking a blanket out of her bag and making her bed. "Today has been a long day, I can't wait to sleep!" I said, doing the same as Needle.

COINY'S POV

I beat Firey for the top bunk so he has bottom bunk of my bunk bed. He could've bunked with Snowball but he had already chose top bunk and there weren't anymore beds. I knew Firey was slow, ha. Firey chose to bunk with me, since y'know, we're pals, plus I think he doesn't really like SB that much. I don't know why though, SB is pretty cool. I also never realized how little guys decided to join until now, it's only me, Firey, and Snowball. It would've been nice if my pals Blocky and Pen joined, and Eraser too. Oh well. "It sucks that we're the only boys." Firey stated, making his bed. "I was just thinking the same thing." I said, peaking out from the top of my bed to look at him. "The rest of them were too chicken to join, it would've been cool if my boy Lightning joined though." Snowball said, laying on his bed, not seeming to care about making it right now. "Who the heck told you two to read minds?" I sat up, pointed to both Firey and Snowball, "I was thinking the same thing but with Pen and Blocky!...and also Eraser." I said, climbing out of my bed, which was fully fixed up now with my blanket and a pillow.

I could hear Pin yell something from outside the rooms. "Okay everybody, I need to say something! Can you guys come out here?!" Snowball groaned before we all walked out of the room. I saw that all the girls were already out. Pin was standing in front of the stairs. "I know we were all relaxing and stuff but I want to say something," Pin looked at all of us to make sure we were paying attention. "We will continue relaxing—" She was cut off by Snowball, "Then why did you yell at us all to come out here?!" He yelled, pretty irritated. "Um, let me finish," Pin continued, "I see that you all seem pretty tired, I am too, today has been a long day! So we can start our adventure tomorrow morning!" She stood confidently. "It is also getting dark so it's best to get some rest anyway." Pin finished. "Okay, you all can get back to what you were doing!" Pin said while walking back into the girl's bunk room. Snowball, Firey, and I went back to our room and back onto our beds. I was ready to pass out, it HAS been a long day.