˜"*°• A Little About You! •°*"˜

Name: Y/N Chikyū
•Age: 15
•Height: 158cm
•Quirk: Earth Manipulation
•Affiliation: UA High School, Hero Class 1-A
•Birthday: April 22nd
•Blood Type: O
•Likes: Valleys, picnics, early mornings/dawn
•Dislikes: Loud noises, being tardy, high places
•About: Little fazes the Y/N Chikyū. Having a strict upbringing, she's grown to be quite the levelheaded and quiet character. She generally keeps calm, unless facing a particularly tough challenge. The girl provides a sense of cool headedness and quick thinking to the field for her teammates.

More about your quirk:
•You're, in essence, a human magnet for earth, down to each individual speck of dirt. With a flick of your hand (or feet even) you can bring a stump, hill, pillar or any other shape of earth from, well, the earth.
Strengths: Long-distance combat, can work nearly anywhere in the world.
•Weaknesses: Short-range combat is above average, but your quirk can't really do much to help you when dodging and weaving in hand-to-hand.
•Usage: The more you use your quirk, the more dizzy you become. Nausea and joint + bone damage (see below in notes) can occur if it's extreme.
•Notes:
-Your quirk will only work if you, or something you're touching is in contact with the ground. For example, if you're floating (for whatever reason...) 100 feet above the earth, and are holding a string that connects all the way down to the earth, you can technically still use your quirk. It won't be strong but you can use it to some extent. On the other hand, if you're simply floating in space, (or with Ochako's help!), and your body isn't in contact with the ground at all, you're basically quirkless.

-As for why you get dizzy, whenever you use your quirk to bring Earth up, you're fighting against gravity, and as a result the larger the piece of earth or longer you're using your quirk, the more dizzy you get. As for joint and bone damage, if you are holding up multiple pieces of large earth (aka, fighting against gravity for multiple objects) you're brought down to the ground while fighting against gravity pushing down on the earth. (I hope that makes sense...). To dumb it down, gravity wants to push the earth you're holding down, and when you fight against it, you go down with it. As a result, if you hold onto a heavy piece for too long, you can suffer from muscle tearing, damage to your bones and spine, etc, from the gravity pulling and pushing you down. It's the same as someone lifting weights: The longer they exceed the limit, the worse their body endures in attempt to keep that weight up.
(Once again, I hope this makes sense...).

-Fun fact: Whenever you become upset, you can create cracks in the earth where you walk.

Family:
Father: Hiro Chikyū
•Quirk: Telekinesis
•Status: Alive. Location: Unknown
•Occupation: Pro Hero, particularly called to "End a  job"
•Hero Name: Mind Grip
•About: One of the most intimidating of the Pro-Heros. He never fails to bring a fight to an end, more than likely with the death of his opponent. Often called in for villains causing life or death situations.
Appearance: Tall and muscular with small scars lining his neck, as well as a grizzly beard. Red eyes and a crooked nose from it being broken too much.

Mother: Ryouko Chikyū
•Quirk: Earth Manipulation
•Status: Dead. Location: Musutafu Local Cemetary
•Occupation: Retired Pro Hero
•Hero Name: Fuji
•About: One of the nicest and most fearsome Pro Heros to have ever live, Ryouko could just as easy protect a stadium-worth of people as she could defeat an army. Her handle on her earth manipulation quirk and morals made her a respected and loved member of the hero community. Do not underestimate her because she's blind, that's what's led to the defeat of many of her opponents.
Appearance: Of average height and quite lean in figure. Pale, E/C eyes that expressed more than words ever could (she was blind). Her glares truly did cause other's to quake...

Sister: Mei Chikyū
•Quirk: Earth Manipulation: Sand
•Status: Alive. Location: somewhere in Musutafu
•Occupation: Underground Hero
•Hero Name: Sandstorm
•About: The eldest and most known child of the Chikyū family. Currently 21 and somewhere in Musutafu. Her peers described her as being scarily determined. Her father considered her to be a prodigy and his only successor.
•Appearance: Hard faced and steely eyed, hair often falling straight down her back. A single scar cuts from her right eye down to her cheek - her most noticeable feature. Shares the same red eyes as your father. Would be much prettier is she smiled.

Key:
...do I really need to put this here?..anyway..

Y/N: Your name
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
F/F: Favorite Food
N/N: Nickname

(More to be added later?)

_____
A/N: Now onto the story!