2.2

Yeonjun's POV

Once she close the door I put my lips on a thin line to hide my wide smile.

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Going to school together, making her blush, walking with our arms linked, and lastly I make her happy not as yeonttomeok but as Me, Choi Yeonjun.

Things like that makes me so happy, it's like the day that I've been waiting to happened and it happened today.

When I got inside our room, everyone stare at me including my friends. The teacher is not yet here but they're staring at me like I was their teacher.

"sup guys!" once I said that, they go back to what their doing, well except for my friends.

I got to my seat and they all circle me.

"Yeonjun mind to explain what happened this morning?" soobin asked with his brows up.

"what's with you and class A Kim Sohyun?" Beomgyu asked crossing his arm.

"do you like her or something?" Hueningkau asked putting his arm in my shoulder.

"are you playing with her feeling? Since she's the outcast of our school?" Taehyun asked adjusting his glasses.

"okay to answer all your questions, Soobin so what happened this morning is that me and Sohyun went to school together, Beomgyu, me and Sohyun are just friends and we'll be more that friends sooner?" I squeal at my last comment. They all looked at me weirdly.

"come on guys dont look at me like that it's not like you never like someone before." told them and they all looked at me with browns up.

"continue answering our questions your not yet finished answering mine and Taehyuns question." Hueningkai said.

"oh right! So Hueningkai, I do like her, and Taehyun, no I'm not playing with her, I'm serious on liking her. No, I don't like her." I said and again they look at me like are you kidding me look.

"I love her." I said and blushed at my statement.

"ohhhhHHhhhhhh Yeonjun is in love! " Soobin said.

"dude we'll support you and your plans with Sohyun."

"UwU thanks guys love you too much!" I said and they started to leave one by one.

Aish, what a bunch of bad but very good friends.

While waiting for the teacher I message Sohyun seeing that she spammed me with messages. I smile at my phone when I read her messages.

___________________

me:
don't worry I'm not jealous

me:
I'm happy for you.😇

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
really?

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
no hard feelings?

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
you will support me if I like Yeonjun??

me:
of course 😅

me:
how will I not support my own relationship? *messege deleted*

me:
i mean I should support my love for what she wants.

me:
I love you you tho😔

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
don't worry, you don't deserve me.

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
I treated you coldly at first and your here still understanding me.

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
thank you for being so understading  meokie.

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
meokie-yah!

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
😘

me:
your welcome sohyunie 😘

me:
you will still meet me this lunch time right?

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
of course

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
I will put my books first and go to the rooftop okay?

me:
eat your lunch first

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
no

me:
do you wanna eat with me when you meet me? 😆😏

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
I do

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
gtg to teachers here

my baby sohyun 💕💗💞:
see you at the roof top meokie!!!

me:
be careful on your way to the rooftop my sunshine !!

_______________________

I love the nickname that she called me.

"look at you, smiling like a maniac" Soobin himself just popped out of nowhere.

"I think this what you feel when your In love, you feel like you owned the whole world and not care of the surroundings but only cared for each other." I smiled when I said that.

"dude! I feel you!" he said patting my shoulder.

————

I know right Sohyuns name on Yeonjun's phone is too long 😂😂😂

This picture breaks my heart a lot!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭