Chapter 7: The Lizardmen

What happened so far...
Kage secured the world item 'Downfall of Castle and Country' for Nazarick. Ainz is planning something for Cocytus and Shalltear seems to be depressed.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Kage:" I still don't know why that is such a big problem for her and why do you come to me."

Aura:" Bukubukuchagama made me the way I am now and that includes that I care for Shalltear even if we always argue. Please lord Kage can't you just tell her what really happened, it would help her going after her duties and she would be even more infatuated with you."

Kage:' And that is what I am afraid of.'

Kage:" Alright I will talk to her but if she does something stupid afterwards you will be punished for it."

Aura:" Yes lord Kage."

She runs off to do whatever Ainz has told her to do.

Kage:" She resembles Buku so much it is nearly painful to listen to her reasoning."

He makes his way to the bar where Eclair

Sous-chef

and Shalltear are

and Shalltear are. With his appearance Eclair immediately tries to go on his rant that he will take over the great Tomb of Nazarick but a single look from Kage makes him swallow his word. Shalltear on the other hand has somehow managed to get drunk and orders another drink for herself, Sous-chef looks to Kage who shakes his head and makes a motion for the barkeeper and Eclair to leave, which pisses of Shalltear.

Shalltear:" Hey where do you think you are go-."

She turned and is now right in front of Kage.

Shalltear:" Lord Kage! Oh what a catastrophy for my lord to see me like this."

Kage:" You are right, you really look unsightly right now. So pull yourself together and do your job or else you will have to be punished."

Shalltear:" B-But lord Kage, I already have failed Nazarick and the Supreme beings, I need to be punished already."