So that's her name

Jaehyun POV

Next morning. I already woke up and took a shower, now I am just lying on the bed doing pretty much nothing but staring at the ceiling

Jaehyun: "should I try and call her? Today is Sunday, so normally the company's like my parents has a day off. So, she would probably be available right now, right? Whatever I will just call her and ask"

*on the call*

Jaehyun: "hello, this is the person you bump into yesterday, the one you gave your phone number for coffee"

???: "Oh hey, I am sure you call to ask me if I am working now right?"

Jaehyun: "yeah. Why? Did you think I was going to say anything else?"

???: "I mean, the boys I usually meet are all normally like that. Back to the work topic, yes I am free right now"

Jaehyun: "so then, would you like to go to the café near to where we meet each other at yesterday?"

???: "okay, I will meet you there. Bye see you"

Jaehyun: "bye" hangs up

I went to get ready, and head straight to the café. As I got there, I didn't see her yet so I went in first and sit at a table near the window so she can see me easily.

??? POV

???: "ahh why is he so cute? I hope I look good. Why am I so nervous right now? I am just going to meet him, it's not like we will meet each other and hang out again. Right?"

I kept on mumbling to myself, as I am walking to the café, he was talking about. I stop walking as soon as I was in front of the café and start to hit myself softly on the head so I would stop mumbling to myself. I felt like someone was looking at me, so I turn to the direction, to see him watching me. I looked back in front and hid my face out of embarrassment and slowly walked inside. 

Jaehyun POV

I was just looking outside and waiting for her to come until I saw her hitting herself outside. I was just watching her and trying to hold in my laughter. A few seconds later She caught me staring at her and turn away and walk inside. I stood up to pull out a chair for her and went back to my chair

???: "so uh, you got here so fast"

Jaehyun: "of course I did, my house is just across the street"

???: "ahh, anyways my name is Y/n, nice to meet you"

Jaehyun: "Nice to meet you too, Mine is Jung Yoon oh but you can call me Jaehyun. What company do you work for? If you don't mind me asking"

Y/n: "I work at ~"

*buzz buzz*

Jaehyun: "sorry about that, anyway please continue" declines a phone call

Y/n: "as I was saying, I work at ~"

*buzz buzz*

Y/n: "it's okay, you can pick it up"

I pick up the call and

M/n: "did you know, that I know you are in Korea right now! Where have you been and where are you now? We need to talk right now! Come home immediately"

I didn't even have a chance to talk and she hangs up, gosh she is good and getting me to come to her with no excuse.

Jaehyun: "I am so sorry Y/n, my Mother just called me to meet her right now. I need to go. I am sorry. How about we meet each other again next time?"

Y/n: "It's okay. Of course, we can meet each other again. I want to play basketball, you have to play with me, the next time we meet again since you owe me for today. Sounds good?"

I nodded at her and ran out, I found a taxi and got to my parents' house. I went inside and sit on the couch with both of my parents just staring at me. Oh, what should I say now?

Jaehyun: "Eomma and Appa, I got married and we have a child!"