𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤

Part 10

-Later that night-

You couldn't fall asleep, you kept on thinking about how Jaehyun would react.

Even though this marriage is all fake, you still felt bad. Your heart aches from feeling guilty.

Y/n: I am so sorry Jaehyun, I didn't mean to. I love you and all but this will hurt a bit.

You try to fall asleep again, you toss and turn, and even try changing the position to make it comfortable, but still, you were too stressed out. You decided to go downstairs and watch K-Dramas.

As you got down nobody was there, the house was silent and dark. You went into the kitchen to get a snack since you don't like watching movies without snacks and drinks by your side. As I open the fridge and got some snacks out, I heard someone taking the frying pan off the counter.

Y/n: Jaehyun, what do you think you are doing?

You said as you close the fridge door and open the kitchen lights. He just stared at you, with a very shocked face. You felt a bit better since he didn't hit you with the frying pan. You are lucky since you remember about the pan being there and because you heard it.

Jaehyun: You scared me, I thought we have been robbed. What are you doing up this late?

You were about to chuckle, he still has that look on his face. You smiled and walked into the living room with the snacks, you then sat on the couch and place everything down in a neat way.

You heard Jaehyun putting the pan back on the counter and closing the kitchen lights. He then went and sit beside you, he is also staring at you.

Y/n: I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to watch a K-Drama. You can go back to sleep, sorry for waking you up.

You said as you switch on the TV and search for a Drama to watch. You found "Wok of Love". Your friends said it was good.

Jaehyun: It's okay, I will just stay with you since I can't sleep as well.

He said as he takes two blankets and put one over you, you stopped breathing when he got close and looked the other way, so you won't make eye contact. As he went back and sit down, you started to breathe again. Luckily episode 1 was playing in the background so he can't hear you. You both then didn't even talk to each other and just watched the drama.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

-A few Episodes in-

You both were already on episode 10 and almost on 11. Suddenly there was a kissing scene which brings you back to existence. You just remember that Jaehyun was beside you. You were happy and relieved that you have long hair, so you can just take a peek at him without him noticing unless he is just waiting for you.

Jaehyun: What are you doing?

You almost chocked on your own saliva when he said that. You then looked the opposite way and searched for your drink until you realised that, not long ago you put it at his side.

You looked back at his side but as soon as you turned around, his face was in front of yours. He was so close to you that you can feel his breath. You both just counite to stare at each other until you swallow your saliva out of nervousness. He noticed it and back away.

Jaehyun: To be honest, I actually like you since we first met.

He said while looking the other way. You didn't reply to him since you didn't know what to say back to him. You were just nervous and flattered by what he said. He then looked back at you, now you two are just staring at each other again.