The start of my "Fake" Family

6 Months later

Every day since they met, Jaehyun and Y/n grew closer and closer to each other. P.s. they both have actual feelings for each other. K bye now

Yuta POV

Yuta: "YAH! Jaehyun! Wake up or you will be late to collect the kids at the adoption centre"

Oh, look at him now, he is still not waking up even though I just scream into his ears. Guess you won't like this. Luckily, I came prepared. I then throw the bucket of ice water onto Jaehyun, since he didn't want to wake up from his deep sleep.

Jaehyun: "Ahhh! What in the world."

Yuta: "Good Afternoon sir, are you going to collect the kids or Nah? If no, then I won't help you anymore. Sir, we agreed on this. I even have the contract right here. The number one rule was to wake you up if you didn't wake up yet, starting from the day you will be collecting the kids"

Jaehyun: "Why didn't you just wake me up like normal?"

Yuta: "I did but you didn't wake up, and it's normal to wake someone up with water. Don't parents these days do that?"

Jaehyun: "Okay get out now, so I can get ready," he said as he pushed me out of the room and slammed the door in my face. I then turn to the others that were behind me

Yuta: "Well at least I got to do that to him, and he is awake now"

Jaehyun POV

I got ready straight away after I pushed Yuta out, then I went to the members and told them that we are going now. As we got to the Centre, the members went to find Kim Minha and Kim Linarii (킴 민하 and 킴 린아리). While I go and sign the other documents so we can officially take them home. After that's all done, I went to them, and introduce myself again to the both of them but this time, as their father. The boys and I already plan to go shopping first. We can't go home with nothing, even though Y/n already bought the furniture and other things for them. We still wanted to get more things, but this time. They can choose it themselves. I texted Y/n to meet us at the [Name] Mall entrance number 6, then we all headed there.

Y/n: "Hey, over here!" she waves at us and we all walked up to her. She then goes down to the twin's level and gave them both a pack of gummy's

Y/n: "Hey there cuties, here. These are for you two. It's okay, you can take it. When is it their birthday?"

Jaehyun: "In a few days from now."

Y/n: "why didn't you say that earlier? Come one let's get these two somethings and toys"

Renjun: "Why don't you four go together? And the rest of us can buy them surprises for the birthday"

YangYang: "They have no option, let's go"

they all left before I could even say anything. I turned to see that Y/n and the girls are gone too. I try searching for them but they are nowhere to be found until I almost gave up. I turned to my right side and saw Y/n and the girls inside the toys shop. They look so happy and cute together. I started to blush without realizing and also there was a woman beside me looking at what I was looking at.

???: "Young man, go ask her out. If you like her that much. Go before it's too late. You two would look adorable together and would have a wonderful family" she started to walk away as I continue to stare at her.

???: "Boo"

Jaehyun: "Oh hey Lin, did you have fun with Mommy?"

Minha: "D-daddy c-can we go-o to the candy sh-op?"

I looked up to Y/n and she pretends like she didn't hear anything and look away from me, great now she trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Y/n: "Girls, why don't we go to the theme park instead?"

Linarii: "Mommy, what's that?"

Y/n: "A theme park is where people can go to have fun and play on a lot of rides, even though you two can't go on most of them. At least there are a few that you can go on. So, shall we go there instead?"

Jaehyun: "We can get candies there"

Oh my, now Y/n is staring at me, and giving me the *what are you trying to do* look. I mean she is the one who started this mess.

Y/n: "okay then, let's go." she went down and pick up Minha while I pick up Linarii.

Then we are off to the theme park, I texted the boys to buy a twin stroller. So that none of us will have to carry them all the time while we are on the way.