Chapter 13

Y / n POV

A few weeks have passed by. You and Jaehyun have not met each other every single day anymore. You stayed at IU's house while the twins are at NCT x WayV house. Everything has been planned. You were just lying on the bed a day before the wedding. You looked up at the stars that were on the ceiling.
Y / n: Eomma, Appa, I am getting married tomorrow, and I am so nervous. Please stay by my side? I am just scared. I am also wondering, what is the surprise that M / n is planning?
* Knock on the door *
IU: May I come in ?!
You then got up from the bed and opened the door for her, you both went and sit on your bed.
IU: Aww my baby sister is nervous? It's okay, everyone is nervous when they are about to get married.
Y / n: Unnie? Do you think that Mom and Dad will be there? I have a feeling that they are somehow coming.
IU: I thought that was just me, I didn't know you had the same feeling too. Wah, I have Goosebumps now. Yah look at my arm. Ahh, that's scary.
Y / n: I know right? I mean we both heard that they got into an accident, but their bodies were not there. Do you think that they are still alive?
IU: Yah, you are going too far. We both have to accept that it's real. Yes, we both can say that their spirit is still here, but we can't say anything else. Anyways, go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow and I am going to do your make up.
She said as she got up, closed the light and walked out. You opened the bedside lamp and got into bed. You then started to talk a little more to yourself and fall asleep.
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
A / n: I am so sorry, I don't know how a wedding works. So, I will have to skip a lot of things, sorry.

IU POV
-Next Morning-

IU: Good morning! Rise and shine my baby sister.
You still didn't wake up from sleep, IU came closer to you and got onto your bed. Then she started to jump on it while screaming for you to wake up.
Y / n: Give me a few more minutes, please.
IU: aish this girl, Yah it's your wedding day!
You then got up straight away, and sit on your bed. IU then got off the bed and pats your head softly while smiling at you.
IU: Good morning, Now get ready quickly! I am going out to prepare your make up that I will be using.
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Y / n pov

You went and took a shower, then got into your wedding dress that your mother in law, design for you. It has flowers on the bottom, it also has a lace part on the top half and it's a blue and white dress. You got out to the living room where IU and her friends were at, who will help be my brides' maid with IU are there too.
Y / n: Hello, thank you for helping me out. Sorry that you have to be drag into this. I just don't have many friends.
IU Friend: It's okay, by the way, you look so beautiful in that dress.
IU: No, she always looks beautiful. She is my sister after all * Laughs * Anyways, come here. One more thing, I will be a bit late. I will be there before you guys go in okay?
You nodded at her and sat down in front of her. After she was done, you and IU's friends went out into their cars, they drove you to the wedding place. (It's a flower park)
When you got there, they help you to get to the entrance but then left you there. They went to their places. As you were waiting for the wedding to start, you felt someone was behind you, you ignore it until you felt a pair of arms on your waist. You turned around to see who it was but then your heart started to beat fast. You were so shocked to see them.